No announcement yet.

Would Floyd duck Trout??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    this is the dumbest thread ive seen in a while. floyd has no business fighting this guy
    What dumb about this question? Trout is in the same division as Mayweather and they both share the same belt, So its not an outrageous question.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No that's exactly what it is.....
      No its not a duck, Trout only just fought 2 days ago and already he is been ducked by Mayweather? Ok lol

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Oh what's the point, he managed to do exactly what you said.
        It's pretty easy to spot the Fanatics isn't it?

Comment

Ofcourse floyd will duck trout or wait for him to show signs of weakness.

Look how he waited for Cotto to be past prime and at his worst weight.

I see floyd using the you cant sell excuse, boxing fans dont expect floyd to prove anything, hes almost beyond boxing ATG redemption.

Comment

Floyd doesn't belong at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              What dumb about this question? Trout is in the same division as Mayweather and they both share the same belt, So its not an outrageous question.

how the f do you not know that floyd only fights for money?? you new to boxing or some shet?

floyd has NOTHING to prove to anyone anymore. only PPV worthy fight right now would ONLY be against canelo.

Comment

floyd will fight trout if he keeps getting wins over names. say canelo stops avoiding him, fights him, and trout pulls the upset. i can see a fight with floyd being in the cards if he follows that up with a win over another big name like sergio martinez

and i definitely think he has the tools to beat both names i mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Oh. Well that's not what he's asking. It's a yes or no question. Would he fight his mandatory or would he not?
                  Will Floyd fight his mandatory? NO! But the asker, used the word duck! There is no "ducking" Austin Trout! Yea he ducking Pac, but no one at 54'!

Comment

Canelo vs Trout should happen, not Floyd-Trout. Who the hell is going to pay for Mayweather-Trout???

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Yes, Floyd will duck him.

Happy?

/thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X