No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    First fraud Roidweather will never fight Sergio Martinez. Second I never really hear Maynever say that he really wanted to fight Pacquaio. The majority of the things that he said about Pacman was that he was a midget, one dimensional and on roids and power pellets. Also when he was question about Martinez he bought up Andre Dirrell so those two fights have been out the window. Third the last time I heard Canela's name out of fraud's mouth was when he introduced Canelo to the boxing world when he was 19. And they said he might fight Canela and everybody said what? Who the fuc is Canelo?. I doubt that Roid want's to fight a real 154 pounder and most on here already acknowledged that Cotto is not a real Jr.middle. And why hasn't the Roidweather-Canelo fight been announced yet, I mean what does Cotto have to do with either of them. Roid has already been down that road and Canelo wants the fight with Roidweather.
    All of the above ^ is irrelevant to the question I asked you.

Aaaaand actually all the below is irrelevant to the question as well.

Like I said Cotto II is fraud's number 1 option followed by Guerrero or bend over for bob and get a fight with Bradley. Plus after fraud beat Cotto they asked fraud sr about Martinez and Sr. said that fraud is really at 140-47 pound fighter, that tells you all you need to know.
    Because you were unable to answer my question, I award you 0 points, you get a F grade, please come see me after class.

Let me remind you of your dubious claim,
    Second if Cotto loses I'm starting to get that feeling that fraudulent Roidweather is getting scared of Canela ala Manny the "PacMan" Pacquaio and Sergio "maravilla" Martinez.
    You are stating that if Cotto loses against Trout tomorrow, that will make Floyd Mayweather afraid of both Canelo Alvarez and Sergio Martinez. Please explain to me how the match between Cotto and Trout affects the 'fear' part of the brain for Floyd Mayweather in regards to Canelo and Sergio. You will be graded on grammar, spelling, length and relevance to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      Well said, for a moron.
      jog on

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
        Did you go to the school for the gay? Add a damn "s" at the end of the word and nothing else.

Mayweathers may have said some funny things, but if you can't see Floyd giving one heck of a fight to Martinez with two good/healthy fists, then you may simply be (even more of)an idiot. Like him or not, but the guy is a great fighter. He may still fight Martinez, even with the disadvantages(size and bad hands). Would not be stupid to also walk away from the sport, being pretty much 36.
        Man you guys are delusional I never said that Roidweather would not give Martinez a good fight at 54 or a Catchweight. Second I never said that floyd-roid wasn't a top fighting in the sport of boxing. It's obvious he's one of the top fighters in boxing or nobody would be talking about him. Why are you even bring up their size difference?? Roidweather didn't care that he made Marquez move up two weight division and then said **** this catch-weight. And whats up with the "bad hand" excuse that hasn't been a problem in years and years. Plus doesn't he shoot that **** in his hands before fights that numbs his hands that is only legal in Vegas. And also Martinez walks around at 180 so did De la Hoya and Cotto and he wasn't scared to fight them. Just be real with yourself Maynever fans your hero is a coward and a fraud and his history of ducking dodging and weaseling his way out of the biggest challenges possible is unprecedented.

Comment

Anticipating this one...... Undercard is trash though

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            All of the above ^ is irrelevant to the question I asked you.

Aaaaand actually all the below is irrelevant to the question as well.

Because you were unable to answer my question, I award you 0 points, you get a F grade, please come see me after class.

Let me remind you of your dubious claim,

You are stating that if Cotto loses against Trout tomorrow, that will make Floyd Mayweather afraid of both Canelo Alvarez and Sergio Martinez. Please explain to me how the match between Cotto and Trout affects the 'fear' part of the brain for Floyd Mayweather in regards to Canelo and Sergio. You will be graded on grammar, spelling, length and relevance to my question.
            I am not stating that if Trout beats Cotto that will make fraud scared of Martinez, he is already scared of Martinez. Second I'm starting to highly doubt that Roidweather wants it with a real top Jr.middleweight (see canelo Alvarez). Third I"m done with you foo !

Comment

OK, I don't know **** about boxing up&comer. ha ha ha ha. First what does Maynever looking for easy fights have to do with Pacman's last fight against Tim Bradley. In my eyes Bradley is still a boring head-buttiing bum. And if you call that beating Pacquaio that has to be one of the softest beating in history. Second come on dude you would have to be naive, foolish and almost stupid to think that Maynever wants a piece of Marvelous Martinez. Roidweather has been as quiet about Martinez as a mouse looking for cheese. And who cares if he fights Canelo and wins that just the third biggest fight out there beside the two biggest fights that he has already and constantly ducked, which are Pac and Martinez. Plus I never said that Canelo would beat Roidsweather I just said that he is the third biggest challenge out there, And the most realistic for Floyd since he don't want it with Pacman and Martinez. But since the majority of the people on here myself included believe that Cotto is not a real jr.middle. Therefore I'm starting to believe that fraudulent doesn't want it with a real Jr.middle. But IMO this is the best time for fraudulent to take on Canelo, because if he doesn't take the bait now and Canelo stays undefeated I would definitely favor Canela over Maynever in the future. And your comment about Pac and taking test is about as dead as Michael Jackson. Instead why don't you read the article on Maxboxing.com that talks about Floyd failing multiple PED test and then paying Pacman a huge sum of money for the defamation lawsuit afterwards, Then you might want to get back at me or might not.
              Man talk.. talk.. talk.. your a hater period! Martinez fights at 160... Floyd and Pac both fight at 147 comfortable for the last few years. Floyd fought twice at 154 and came in 150 and 151 both times. So Floyd is scared to face Martinez at 154?? But is Pac scared to face Martinez at 154?? So it is cool for Mayweather to keep fighting at a higher weight, but Pac not to?? Like I said you don't know shyt about boxing. You would never beat me in a debate, for the main reason I bring in facts not personal feeling like a female would.

Question is Martinez scared to face Ward because he doesn't want to fight him at 168?? Although he was eager to face Chavez who is known to balloon up 180 plus on fight night?? Come at me with facts and logic.. homeboy and step your boxing knowledge up.

Comment

Haven't seen much of Austin Trout, I think Cotto's skills and experience will win it for him.

Comment

Jesus! They don't even look like they are in the same weigh class. Trout looks massive.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Why does Cotto losing make Mayweather/Canelo more likely? Canelo still hasn't fought anyone and Guerrero is also available. Canelo should fight Trout if he wins.
                    Canelo has stated he will not fight Trout, even if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Canelo has stated he will not fight Trout, even if he wins.
                      What a bitch. So I guess he's just gonna have to sit down on the bench and twiddle his thumbs cuz I doubt Mayweather is gonna fight him next. Doesn't matter how hard GBP pushes for the fight to occur, cuz we know Floyd is.

Comment

Working...
                      X