No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    cotto should still be fighting at 147 the fat bastard!!!
    Well said, for a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
      How many PPV has Canelo headlined?? Pacquiao lost his last fight to lil Tim Bradley.. Sergio has a fight in Argentina April 27th so how is Floyd ducking him?? And once he fights Canelo and wins... You will still be talking.. But I just proved you don't know shyt about boxing... And a troll! Oh how many random blood test has Pac taken by the way??

Not said he would take, how many has he taken?? Ok then
      OK, I don't know **** about boxing up&comer. ha ha ha ha. First what does Maynever looking for easy fights have to do with Pacman's last fight against Tim Bradley. In my eyes Bradley is still a boring head-buttiing bum. And if you call that beating Pacquaio that has to be one of the softest beating in history. Second come on dude you would have to be naive, foolish and almost stupid to think that Maynever wants a piece of Marvelous Martinez. Roidweather has been as quiet about Martinez as a mouse looking for cheese. And who cares if he fights Canelo and wins that just the third biggest fight out there beside the two biggest fights that he has already and constantly ducked, which are Pac and Martinez. Plus I never said that Canelo would beat Roidsweather I just said that he is the third biggest challenge out there, And the most realistic for Floyd since he don't want it with Pacman and Martinez. But since the majority of the people on here myself included believe that Cotto is not a real jr.middle. Therefore I'm starting to believe that fraudulent doesn't want it with a real Jr.middle. But IMO this is the best time for fraudulent to take on Canelo, because if he doesn't take the bait now and Canelo stays undefeated I would definitely favor Canela over Maynever in the future. And your comment about Pac and taking test is about as dead as Michael Jackson. Instead why don't you read the article on Maxboxing.com that talks about Floyd failing multiple PED test and then paying Pacman a huge sum of money for the defamation lawsuit afterwards, Then you might want to get back at me or might not.
      Last edited by 1prodz; 11-30-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        Alright I'm Pissed....

This is f@cken BS

All these pics without nice shots of the Corona girls? what a noob.
        You seem to be on the wrong site. Piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
          Man are you confused, Floyd is looking for the easiest fight possible in may if not June so he could have the Mexican's or Puerto Rican's pump up his PPV numbers and act like he is the biggest draw in boxing. Second if Cotto loses I'm starting to get that feeling that fraudulent Roidweather is getting scared of Canela ala Manny the "PacMan" Pacquaio and Sergio "maravilla" Martinez. Fraud's second choice would probably be Guerrero on Cinco de mayo with Canala on the under-card to back his play. Or three and this would be tiny Tim Bradley but to get that fight done fraudulent roidweather might have to bend over to his original daddy Bob Arum.
          Did you go to the school for the gay? Add a damn "s" at the end of the word and nothing else.

When was Floyd ever caught taking any PED?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            If Cotto loses, we will probably see Mayweather vs Alvarez. If Cotto wins, we should see Cotto vs Alvarez.

At least it’s clear on Bob Arum's intentions with Pac. No more pactarts crying with the but but but but Floyd, but but but Floyd....

Sorry fellas, Roach came clean about ol Bob's intentions.
            So by your logic Pacquiao must wait for Mayweather to decide if he wants to fight again. When was the last time we heard something about Floyd (from Floyd) related to boxing? We've heard Golden Boy's intentions with Guerrero, Canelo and Cotto rematch. But i guess you ignore that...right?

Like i said before...It's obvious your hate toward Pacquiao. At least try to be more impartial with your comments and judge things more fairly.
            Last edited by DominiBox; 11-30-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

OK, I don't know **** about boxing up&comer. ha ha ha ha. First what does Maynever looking for easy fights have to do with Pacman's last fight against Tim Bradley. In my eyes Bradley is still a boring head-buttiing bum. And if you call that beating Pacquaio that has to be one of the softest beating in history. Second come on dude you would have to be naive, foolish and almost stupid to think that Maynever wants a piece of Marvelous Martinez. Roidweather has been as quiet about Martinez as a mouse looking for cheese. And who cares if he fights Canelo and wins that just the third biggest fight out there beside the two biggest fights that he has already and constantly ducked, which are Pac and Martinez. Plus I never said that Canelo would beat Roidsweather I just said that he is the third biggest challenge out there, And the most realistic for Floyd since he don't want it with Pacman and Martinez. But since the majority of the people on here myself included believe that Cotto is not a real jr.middle. Therefore I'm starting to believe that fraudulent doesn't want it with a real Jr.middle. But IMO this is the best time for fraudulent to take on Canelo, because if he doesn't take the bait now and Canelo stays undefeated I would definitely favor Canela over Maynever in the future. And your comment about Pac and taking test is about as dead as Michael Jackson. Instead why don't you read the article on Maxboxing.com that talks about Floyd failing multiple PED test and then paying Pacman a huge sum of money for the defamation lawsuit afterwards, Then you might want to get back at me or might not.
              Do provide links for such things.

Comment

Trout has a big size advantage but hes not agressive and not a puncher, maybe he will be more agressive tomorrow night though. But there are only a few guys better than Cotto and i doubt Trout is one of them. Nothing special about him.
                Cotto should win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  If Cotto loses, we will probably see Mayweather vs Alvarez. If Cotto wins, we should see Cotto vs Alvarez.

At least it’s clear on Bob Arum's intentions with Pac. No more pactarts crying with the but but but but Floyd, but but but Floyd....

Sorry fellas, Roach came clean about ol Bob's intentions.
                  Why does Cotto losing make Mayweather/Canelo more likely? Canelo still hasn't fought anyone and Guerrero is also available. Canelo should fight Trout if he wins.

Comment

First fraud Roidweather will never fight Sergio Martinez. Second I never really hear Maynever say that he really wanted to fight Pacquaio. The majority of the things that he said about Pacman was that he was a midget, one dimensional and on roids and power pellets. Also when he was question about Martinez he bought up Andre Dirrell so those two fights have been out the window. Third the last time I heard Canela's name out of fraud's mouth was when he introduced Canelo to the boxing world when he was 19. And they said he might fight Canela and everybody said what? Who the fuc is Canelo?. I doubt that Roid want's to fight a real 154 pounder and most on here already acknowledged that Cotto is not a real Jr.middle. And why hasn't the Roidweather-Canelo fight been announced yet, I mean what does Cotto have to do with either of them. Roid has already been down that road and Canelo wants the fight with Roidweather. Like I said Cotto II is fraud's number 1 option followed by Guerrero or bend over for bob and get a fight with Bradley. Plus after fraud beat Cotto they asked fraud sr about Martinez and Sr. said that fraud is really at 140-47 pound fighter, that tells you all you need to know.
                    Did you go to the school for the gay? Add a damn "s" at the end of the word and nothing else.

Mayweathers may have said some funny things, but if you can't see Floyd giving one heck of a fight to Martinez with two good/healthy fists, then you may simply be (even more of)an idiot. Like him or not, but the guy is a great fighter. He may still fight Martinez, even with the disadvantages(size and bad hands). Would not be stupid to also walk away from the sport, being pretty much 36.

Comment

Any vids for said weigh in?

Comment

Working...
                      X