Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im afraid IF Cotto wins he won't be getting much credit for this fight. Which would be a shame cause it would be very well deserved.

Comment

I like Trout to win this. Time for some new blood in this sport!

Side note: i know Floyd is boxing and everyone wants to talk about him but why must jabs be taken on a thread that has nothing to do with him?!

Comment

Alright I'm Pissed....

This is f@cken BS

All these pics without nice shots of the Corona girls? what a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          I like Trout to win this. Time for some new blood in this sport!

Side note: i know Floyd is boxing and everyone wants to talk about him but why must jabs be taken on a thread that has nothing to do with him?!
          That's the same question you need to ask when: Pac haters aka the "fraudulent crew" throw upper-cuts, straight rights, jabs, body shots and left hooks at PacMan when the thread has nothing to do about Pac.

Comment

If Cotto loses, we will probably see Mayweather vs Alvarez. If Cotto wins, we should see Cotto vs Alvarez.

At least it’s clear on Bob Arum's intentions with Pac. No more pactarts crying with the but but but but Floyd, but but but Floyd....

Sorry fellas, Roach came clean about ol Bob's intentions.

Comment

Give him hell, Migs! Really looking forward to seeing Cotto in the ring again. It's always such a cool, raucous event when he's at MSG. :box2:

Comment

Since when is a mega gallery 13 photos?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  If Cotto loses, we will probably see Mayweather vs Alvarez. If Cotto wins, we should see Cotto vs Alvarez.

At least it’s clear on Bob Arum's intentions with Pac. No more pactarts crying with the but but but but Floyd, but but but Floyd....

Sorry fellas, Roach came clean about ol Bob's intentions.
                  Man are you confused, Floyd is looking for the easiest fight possible in may if not June so he could have the Mexican's or Puerto Rican's pump up his PPV numbers and act like he is the biggest draw in boxing. Second if Cotto loses I'm starting to get that feeling that fraudulent Roidweather is getting scared of Canela ala Manny the "PacMan" Pacquaio and Sergio "maravilla" Martinez. Fraud's second choice would probably be Guerrero on Cinco de mayo with Canala on the under-card to back his play. Or three and this would be tiny Tim Bradley but to get that fight done fraudulent roidweather might have to bend over to his original daddy Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                    Second if Cotto loses I'm starting to get that feeling that fraudulent Roidweather is getting scared of Canela ala Manny the "PacMan" Pacquaio and Sergio "maravilla" Martinez.
                    Lol, what? Why do Mayweather's feelings on Canelo and Sergio depend on Cotto winning or losing against Austin Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                      You can clearly see cotto don't belong at 154 he is to small. I think he is still an 140 n 147 but he is just too lazy.he needs someone like conte or ariza they will help him a lot.
                      I agree that he doesn't really belong at 154...but I don't know that it's laziness that keeps him from going down to 147. Seems like at 154, the bigger guys he's been fighting either have power with limited skills (e.g, Mayorga, Margarito) or skills without much power (Foreman . . . Trout). I don't think he could hang with Martinez . . . and I'm not sure that he could hang with Canelo either (though I would be cheering for him).

Comment

Working...
                      X