Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto should still be fighting at 147 the fat bastard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      If Cotto loses, we will probably see Mayweather vs Alvarez. If Cotto wins, we should see Cotto vs Alvarez.

At least it’s clear on Bob Arum's intentions with Pac. No more pactarts crying with the but but but but Floyd, but but but Floyd....

Sorry fellas, Roach came clean about ol Bob's intentions.
      how the hell do you manage to involve pacquiao fans in a thread about cotto and trout? sort yourself out lad.

Comment

Cotto not looking tremendous at the weigh in. Think he's got a fight on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
          Cotto not looking tremendous at the weigh in. Think he's got a fight on his hands.
          What? This is the best Cotto has looked since the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Cotto looks like he gained an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Im afraid IF Cotto wins he won't be getting much credit for this fight. Which would be a shame cause it would be very well deserved.
              I agree. Hes taking on a boxer not alot of people know.Trout is a challenge for anyone. He could have taken an easier fight to stay tuned. Much respect. But of course, people will still hate it was the same with mayorga and foreman. Most people calling foreman a bum were picking him to win over cotto lol. funny funny.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Lol, what? Why do Mayweather's feelings on Canelo and Sergio depend on Cotto winning or losing against Austin Trout?
                First fraud Roidweather will never fight Sergio Martinez. Second I never really hear Maynever say that he really wanted to fight Pacquaio. The majority of the things that he said about Pacman was that he was a midget, one dimensional and on roids and power pellets. Also when he was question about Martinez he bought up Andre Dirrell so those two fights have been out the window. Third the last time I heard Canela's name out of fraud's mouth was when he introduced Canelo to the boxing world when he was 19. And they said he might fight Canela and everybody said what? Who the fuc is Canelo?. I doubt that Roid want's to fight a real 154 pounder and most on here already acknowledged that Cotto is not a real Jr.middle. And why hasn't the Roidweather-Canelo fight been announced yet, I mean what does Cotto have to do with either of them. Roid has already been down that road and Canelo wants the fight with Roidweather. Like I said Cotto II is fraud's number 1 option followed by Guerrero or bend over for bob and get a fight with Bradley. Plus after fraud beat Cotto they asked fraud sr about Martinez and Sr. said that fraud is really at 140-47 pound fighter, that tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                  Man are you confused, Floyd is looking for the easiest fight possible in may if not June so he could have the Mexican's or Puerto Rican's pump up his PPV numbers and act like he is the biggest draw in boxing. Second if Cotto loses I'm starting to get that feeling that fraudulent Roidweather is getting scared of Canela ala Manny the "PacMan" Pacquaio and Sergio "maravilla" Martinez. Fraud's second choice would probably be Guerrero on Cinco de mayo with Canala on the under-card to back his play. Or three and this would be tiny Tim Bradley but to get that fight done fraudulent roidweather might have to bend over to his original daddy Bob Arum.

How many PPV has Canelo headlined?? Pacquiao lost his last fight to lil Tim Bradley.. Sergio has a fight in Argentina April 27th so how is Floyd ducking him?? And once he fights Canelo and wins... You will still be talking.. But I just proved you don't know shyt about boxing... And a troll! Oh how many random blood test has Pac taken by the way??

Not said he would take, how many has he taken?? Ok then

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    I like Trout to win this. Time for some new blood in this sport!

Side note: i know Floyd is boxing and everyone wants to talk about him but why must jabs be taken on a thread that has nothing to do with him?!
                    The funny thing here is that the ones who complain about this, are the first ones bringing Pacquiao and Floyd in every thread!

Comment

I'll always have the time to watch Cotto fight.

On another note, it is very good seeing Jacobs appear healthy and ready to fight again.

Comment

Working...
                      X