No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Berto is a solid welterweight. Has fought at welter for a while . Guerrero 2 fights ago was a lightweight. He took shots from a powerful welter and beat him down. I think The ghost deserves a little bragging. dont be a hater homie
    Since when is being real being a hater?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Since when is being real being a hater?
      you werent being real. It irritates you that the ghost is getting praised for his accomplishment. instead of giving him credit you discredit bertos accomplishments in order disvalue the ghosts win . Ok lets say broner loses his next fight and they praise the guy who did it and i say well broner has never fought top fighter anyways. do you see where im getting at?

Comment

This is the begining of the end for Berto he will become the next Meldrick Taylor who recieved a similar beating from Chavez both had swollen faces and both were pissing blood good bye Berto you hype job

Comment

I always thought Guerro was a tough tough fighter. The way he man handled Jason Litzau and showed him absolutely no mercy in knocking him out. I knew he had a cold blooded killer side to him. I look forward to seeing a lot more from him in the future. Honestly, I'm glad Berto is out of the picture now. I never thought he was all that everyone was making him out to be and truely believed he was a hypejob from day 1.

Comment

berto needs a new trainer fk all that **** yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              you werent being real. It irritates you that the ghost is getting praised for his accomplishment. instead of giving him credit you discredit bertos accomplishments in order disvalue the ghosts win . Ok lets say broner loses his next fight and they praise the guy who did it and i say well broner has never fought top fighter anyways. do you see where im getting at?
              No, I don't see what you're getting at. I said the Guerrero win is a good win. But when you analyze why Berto lost, he couldn't fight inside. So I then pointed to who has Berto beaten. Has Berto even beaten a complete fighter like Guerrero? Answer is no. And for the record, get rid of the juvenile "you weren't being real", and then tell me that I'm irritated that the Ghost is getting praised. That sounds kiddish and immature. We can talk boxing. Don't make me lose respect for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                I always thought Guerro was a tough tough fighter. The way he man handled Jason Litzau and showed him absolutely no mercy in knocking him out. I knew he had a cold blooded killer side to him. I look forward to seeing a lot more from him in the future. Honestly, I'm glad Berto is out of the picture now. I never thought he was all that everyone was making him out to be and truely believed he was a hypejob from day 1.
                hes just an explosive athlete with no ring IQ nor skills the right trainer coulda helped him but i fear its too late

Comment

"sh#t fight, all they did was wrestle."

-some f#ggot from nsb, who the ghost would eat for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

to be fair, jason litzau gets wobbled trying on fitted hats

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      to be fair, jason litzau gets wobbled trying on fitted hats
                      That's a good one.

I'll always wonder how he beat Cabellero.

Maybe because Cabellero's just not very good

Comment

Working...
                      X