No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Kidney punches is what does it , good on him for getting away with it but Robert fowled the crap out of Berto .
    No, he didn't. Berto excessively clinched (even after his trainer yelled at him to stop clinching so much) and hit behind the head. It's not Robert's fault that Berto sucks and had no answer to Robert's style in that fight. Berto got wrecked and embarrassed by a featherweight.

Comment

Berto pissing blood cause of

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        No, he didn't. Berto excessively clinched (even after his trainer yelled at him to stop clinching so much) and hit behind the head. It's not Robert's fault that Berto sucks and had no answer to Robert's style in that fight. Berto got wrecked and embarrassed by a featherweight.
        I dont give a crap about Berto , he was fowled all night , the first KD was holding and hitting thats a fowl, the right eye was thumbed badley , and he was hit in the kidneys repeatability ,,, you guys are too much my boy your boy , Im a fan of neither of them and dont care who won or who lost Im just saying what I saw in the fight .

Comment

I dont give a crap about Berto , he was fowled all night , the first KD was holding and hitting thats a fowl, the right eye was thumbed badley , and he was hit in the kidneys repeatability ,,, you guys are too much my boy your boy , Im a fan of neither of them and dont care who won or who lost Im just saying what I saw in the fight .
          I think you meant "fouled" but you are correct, Berto did foul one too many times if you ask me. His own corner even told him to stop clinching so much. And hitting behind the head is also a foul and Berto did do it 'repeatedly'.

Comment

Kidney punches is what does it , good on him for getting away with it but Robert fowled the crap out of Berto .
            really...............

Comment

I'm so happy ROBERT punished badly that cheater!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Berto just got knocked down from elite status to contender status. He needs to take a tune up, then a confidence boosting fight before he hits the big leagues again. I think he tried using the Mayweather defense as another layer of defense, but it just won't work if its never been battle tested.

Oddly enough, I can see a future welterweight battle between Berto and Khan to enter the elite level of the WW division in the future.
                I really wish people would stop calling Berto an "elite" fighter. Other than his ability to withstand punishment, there's no "elite" quality about him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Berto pissing blood cause of

Relentless body attack while Berto stool there and did nothing but try and hold.

Comment

lol, those were some serious body shots

Comment

Ouch! if true, hope andre recover soon.

And fowled is this.

Comment

Working...
                      X