Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do golden boy only allow floyd to fight other golden boy fighters? i thought he was his own boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Floyd gets the easier fight in the double header.
      martinez who u all want floyd to fight has a fight coming up

canelo has to have another fight against a better opponent b4 floyd

pac man just lost

who is this man supposed to fight to make u all happy?

why cant he stay at 147 and fight the best there for now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        why do golden boy only allow floyd to fight other golden boy fighters? i thought he was his own boss.
        Golden Boy fighters like Miguel Cotto, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          martinez who u all want floyd to fight has a fight coming up

canelo has to have another fight against a better opponent b4 floyd

pac man just lost

who is this man supposed to fight to make u all happy?

why cant he stay at 147 and fight the best there for now?
          Pac is still the 3rd best at 147, JMM deserves to be second. Bradley is nonsense. Canelo isn't ready, Martinez is too big, Cotto lost to Trout and his marketability is at an all time low. I know the same can be said for Pac but people would eat up Floyd/Pac at this stage.

So if you want him to fight the best at 147, he would have to have JMM or Pac, please don't even mention Guerreo. Solid fighter but he hasn't done enough to be considered for Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
            Pac is still the 3rd best at 147, JMM deserves to be second. Bradley is nonsense. Canelo isn't ready, Martinez is too big, Cotto lost to Trout and his marketability is at an all time low. I know the same can be said for Pac but people would eat up Floyd/Pac at this stage.

So if you want him to fight the best at 147, he would have to have JMM or Pac, please don't even mention Guerreo. Solid fighter but he hasn't done enough to be considered for Mayweather.
            Did you just start watching the sport? But you still think Pac so yes i guess you did

Comment

• Now Guererro is in the P4P Top 10 I'm almost certain he will be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Now Guererro is in the P4P Top 10 I'm almost certain he will be next.
                Not sure of top 10 P4P but top 3 WW for sure maybe even top 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post

i wont get into floyd vs pac its been a let down since 2009 and its 2012 after a pac lost who knows where that is going.. i still dont see that as a comeback fight for pac even roach said it should be an easier opponent next...

JMM needs to retire he looked slow and his age showed outside of a few good spots, i see the same result with him vs floyd

we are talking about a may 2013 fight for floyd so manny is definately out

if u want to see JMM floyd again... then thats on u id rather the ghost my only thing is thats nobody at 147 outside of pac is ever looked at as competition for floyd but is that his fault if they are ranked in the top?.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Not sure of top 10 P4P but top 3 WW for sure maybe even top 2
                    No, he's now in The Ring's Top 10.

They just updated their rankings.

Comment

• It's going to be the Ghost. SMH

Should be Trout, but yeah there's no $ in that fight. Cotto II? GTFOH!

Comment

Working...
                      X