Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha people still discuss with big dumb like he isnt bias as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      well its my opinion that floyd doesnt want the fight, hence the million excuses. hence the reason he wants 100% of the PPV! get real! he can take 55% of the PPV, pick all the irrelevant stuff like ring size, gloves and coming to the ring second. but apparently pac is just desperate now? yeah he is desperate to get that guy in the fcuking ring. if that kind of offer isnt good enough for floyd and you continue to defend him then its very sad.

you are just talking crap with regards to an april fight to suit your agenda. the fact is that there has been no announcement of any such fight being signed and sealed.
      shade please man. ARum has openly discussed manny's next fight being in APril. No there hasn't been a formal announcement, that would be hard since manny has a dec 8th fight 1st that he could lose. SO please man don't act like this is new.

manny is desperate to make more than $28 mil when he sees his fights generating such a high figure. But I get it, manny can turn down whatever he wants and its on floyd to make him an offer he likes. GTFO!

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Easy. Bradley.
        Floyd won't fight Bradley, he doesn't want a loss on his record and Arum won't allow that fight to happen anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          Haha people still discuss with big dumb like he isnt bias as hell.
          Bias as hell. hmm. what did I post that wasn't true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            shade please man. ARum has openly discussed manny's next fight being in APril. No there hasn't been a formal announcement, that would be hard since manny has a dec 8th fight 1st that he could lose. SO please man don't act like this is new.

manny is desperate to make more than $28 mil when he sees his fights generating such a high figure. But I get it, manny can turn down whatever he wants and its on floyd to make him an offer he likes. GTFO!
            ok dunn, whatever you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor
              According to Schaefer it's between Canelo, Guerrero, and Cotto 2. http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/box...-next-foe-soon
              I hope you're not buying into that b.s. I doubt they are seriously considering Canelo or Cotto. Mayweather been quiet this whole time while Canelo and Martinez call him out. But now that Guerrero pops into the scene theres news about Mayweather all of the sudden. Keep in mind Guerrero is the weakest out of all 4. Hopefully he proves us wrong. And why isnt Martinez being considered? Mayweather knows Martinez got that kryptonite aka the straight left. He's willing to fight Cotto at 154 but not Martinez? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-28-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                ok dunn, whatever you say.
                cool. if you stick to the facts you can't lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I hope you're not buying into that b.s. I doubt they are seriously considering Canelo or Cotto. Mayweather been quiet this whole time while Canelo and Martinez call him out. But now that Guerrero pops into the scene theres news about Mayweather all of the sudden. Keep in mind Guerrero is the weakest out of all 4. Hopefully he proves us wrong. And why isnt Martinez being considered? Mayweather knows Martinez got that kryptonite aka the straight left. He's willing to fight Cotto at 154 but not Martinez? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Gueerrero is also his ww mandatory.

Comment

• ****, it's going to be Guerrero.

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                    if they dont make the pacquiao fight this may that is embarrassing
                    They CAN'T. Arum already said it will be Pacquiao-Rios for April.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Martinez has a fight set in April in Argentina.

Comment

Working...
                      X