Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    totally disagree with you clottey would beat guerrero H2H imo

I just don't see anything in guerrero tbh he had a hard fight with sorry ass berto...clottey went toe to toe with prime margarito & cotto both were close decisions

guerrero WW resume is to weak to fight a great like floyd IMHO
    They only downplay Clottey, because it was a win over a credible WW, that Floyd never fought. So, of course he's garbage now. He wasn't garbage when he beat Cotto. Even though he got robbed of the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
      Floyd fan boy. He beat Cotto. Anyone that watched that fight will tell you that. Ok, lets just say for arguments sake, Cotto narrowly got away with a close decision. Cotto would beat the breaks off Guererro.
      He did not beat Cotto he gave away the first few rounds, did well in the middle and lost the last 4 or 5.

Clottey is a fucking scrub period, he is a loser he would find a way to lose to Guerrero, losing fights against quality opposition is what he does~

Cotto coming off the Margarito loss with a wicked cut? I don't think the Ghost would let him off the hook like Clottey did~

Comment

Willing to die in the ring > Health come first

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          totally disagree with you clottey would beat guerrero H2H imo

I just don't see anything in guerrero tbh he had a hard fight with sorry ass berto...clottey went toe to toe with prime margarito & cotto both were close decisions

guerrero WW resume is to weak to fight a great like floyd IMHO
          I don't think so either. I was hoping Guerrero would get a win over a Bradley, Matthysse, or even an Alexander before a Floyd fight to make it a better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            picking a foe right before the Pacquiao fight LOL yea we didnt see that one comin...what a ******
            Not the first time gayweather does this... I can't believe he still has fans after showing what a scared little B!T(H he is.
            Last edited by lx!!; 11-28-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
              They only downplay Clottey, because it was a win over a credible WW, that Floyd never fought. So, of course he's garbage now. He wasn't garbage when he beat Cotto. Even though he got robbed of the decision.
              I said Clottey was a win over a Top WW at the time, but it didn't do anything for Manny at all, and no one expected him to win.

Guerrero isn't going to do anything fr Floyd, hence why I'd rather see Guerrero beat a Bradley, Matthysse, or even an Alexander first, but it's a win over a Top WW right now. But it's not going to do anything for Floyd.

When exactly was Floyd suppose to fight Clottey??? When he lost to Margarito in 2006 or when he beat Judah at probably the lowest point in Judah's career during 2008???

Also I'm shocked you called a 2008 Judah a young Zab Judah. Zab's prime ended a year or two prior to that.

Comment

If Floyd does come back I think he will fight Guerrero or Cotto. I would like him to fight Canelo but I don't think he will take that fight. I hope he fights Guerrero and leaves Cotto for Canelo because I don't think Mayweather- Cotto 2 would be any different than the first fight. No need for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF
                  Wait, what!!!??? You are lying through your ****in teeth right now. Ok, you're a floyd fan boy, plain and simple.

Someone tell this man, he's crazy as bat ****.
                  No I am not lying go see what I have ever said about Clottey in the past.

I think he is an absolute loser, I value winners guys who find ways to win like Guerrero. Not scrub ass dudes who find ways to get dq'ed in fights they are winning big, not a guy who does well for 4 round then completely falls apart, not a guy that gets huge advantage then completely lets his guy off the hook, and then in his biggest opportunity completely lets himself get handcuffed not doing anything to win. 4 fights against the best guys he fought he lost them all, that is not worthy of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I said Clottey was a win over a Top WW at the time, but it didn't do anything for Manny at all, and no one expected him to win.

Guerrero isn't going to do anything fr Floyd, hence why I'd rather see Guerrero beat a Bradley, Matthysse, or even an Alexander first, but it's a win over a Top WW right now. But it's not going to do anything for Floyd.

When exactly was Floyd suppose to fight Clottey??? When he lost to Margarito in 2006 or when he beat Judah at probably the lowest point in Judah's career during 2008???

Also I'm shocked you called a 2008 Judah a young Zab Judah. Zab's prime ended a year or two prior to that.
                    Because they're both not the facvorites, doesn't make Guererro = Clottey. That's basically waht you're trying to do.

Comment

Canelo hasn't fought anybody... You have to prove yourself the fightb the best and paper champ hasn't proven anything.

And why isn't it between Pac and Martinez?

Comment

Working...
                      X