Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    ROFL people keep quoting "Olympic style" gtfo with that noise. 24/7-365 days a year random testing?
    Olympic STYLE testing.

style [staɪl]
    n
    3. the manner in which something is expressed or performed, considered as separate from its intrinsic content, meaning, etc.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/style

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Yeah let's put that to the test..you find a 39 year old with the similar body build Marquez had last year..I'll pay for the trainer and the dietician out of pocket..and in 8 months show me those same results. I'll put my money where my mouth is..will anyone else? I doubt it..I could understand the definition is he was getting smaller and working out but getting bigger and putting on weight at that age..no way in hell and again I have been a Marquez fan a longgggggggggg time.
      Yea I'm gonna go through all of that just to prove a point, whatever dude. Judging by your sig you're way too caught up in this PED bull****. It's a problem in all sports including boxing I'm not gonna deny that. But if you're gonna immediately accuse any guy whenever he decides to make a change and get in better shape then I don't know what to say to you. People have been accusing Manny without any evidence, so I guess you can accuse Marquez now too. Guess that just means we're finally gonna get a fair fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
        I'd love to hear you comment on Manny's change in physique & the size of his massive cranium. I guess we've forgotten about all the denials & excuses for tests. Plus the actual change in mass. Oh yeah he grew into his body. I forgot. The truth is if you're doing diff things to train ur body you'll likely obtain new results...especially if new muscle fibers are being stimulated & developed. Many couldn't hurt JMM in 3 fights thus far...& vice versa...HGH didn't do anything for either man against the other. Talk about unfounded su****ions....& to be quite honest. I don't put anything past any of these athletes...10's of millions are on the line...their pride. their legacies..their lives etc. The stakes are too high....If LAnce Armstrong con fool 500+ test then so can any of these lil ninjas....& I personally don't give two ****s. level the field & go play.
        Let's see this transformation that's been in the making for what 6 years..making it 27 when he started really moving up in weight...I guess also you haven't noticed that the guy has to take in about 6000 plus calories a day just to maintain welterweight lbs...if Manny was a 135 fighter a year ago and was at 147 8 months later with that kinda physique i'd be saying foul too..the fact is the kid a 147 is small for 147..look at bradley side by side with pacquaio..bradley has a 147lb body pacquaio does not..so please tell me if pacquaio is on juice then how in the world is "natural" timothy bradley looking like the hulk vs a chihuaha standing next to him. No outside of the ring..this dude is trying to be president of his country which he will become sooner or later..I don't think anyone would risk a presidency for a measly few million..let's see $20 million, or make sports history? I think anyone with an ego would go after a presidency more and the historical value of it. Has he been on PED's who knows..but considering the only thing ppl can associate that to is his punching power..well I say look at his legs..that should suffice.

Comment

I'd love to hear you comment on Manny's change in physique & the size of his massive cranium. I guess we've forgotten about all the denials & excuses for tests. Plus the actual change in mass. Oh yeah he grew into his body. I forgot. The truth is if you're doing diff things to train ur body you'll likely obtain new results...especially if new muscle fibers are being stimulated & developed. Many couldn't hurt JMM in 3 fights thus far...& vice versa...HGH didn't do anything for either man against the other. Talk about unfounded su****ions....& to be quite honest. I don't put anything past any of these athletes...10's of millions are on the line...their pride. their legacies..their lives etc. The stakes are too high....If LAnce Armstrong con fool 500+ test then so can any of these lil ninjas....& I personally don't give two ****s. level the field & go play.
          Do we really need to re-link Manny's pics from his youth and his 6-8 pack his was sporting then ? Or do 16 year old's from Philippines have access to roids/HGH as well?

All Pac had to do was gain weight. Also WTF are you talking about couldn't hurt him in 3 fights HE HAS KNOCKED HIM DOWN 4 TIMES if that isn't hurting someone then nothing is.

Take your blinders off, a 39 year old who always was in shape goes from looking good physically to looking like a mini hulk? Also employing a KNOWN/CONVICTED PED peddler as your strength coach?

Was that the best person JMM could have hired or did he not think this thru?

Comment

• Last time they fought when the Pac camp made noise about Heredia:

Heredia made a statement saying they were willing to take any additional anti-doping test including blood work, as long as pacquiao does them too.

Right after that Pac's camp was saying how they completely trusted marquez no testing need be done lol. It was as if they knew they couldn't pass the more thorough tests and had to now bite their tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              so should donaire be questioned too? he's working with conte........
              No, because Conte turned over a new leaf and is working with VADA and Donaire is being tested 365 days a year!! Whereas, Memo Heredia lied to HBO and changed his name so no one would connect him to his criminal past. It's obvious which guy is totally reformed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Yea I'm gonna go through all of that just to prove a point, whatever dude. Judging by your sig you're way too caught up in this PED bull****. It's a problem in all sports including boxing I'm not gonna deny that. But if you're gonna immediately accuse any guy whenever he decides to make a change and get in better shape then I don't know what to say to you. People have been accusing Manny without any evidence, so I guess you can accuse Marquez now too. Guess that just means we're finally gonna get a fair fight.
                Nope because I know what OST is actually like that's why I have the signature..I've been tested at 3 am on christmas in Zurich for a competition at random..that's ost..I had to give almost 30 vials a year to be in the sport I was in...boxing testing is pure bullshhhhh..I know a little more about ped's and conditioning that you are privied to..why? Because I lived in a world where that was the king maker for a longgggggggg freaking time..and nope i'm not talking about soccer i'm talking about cycling. I'm a former athlete in my 30's I know that i've cycled enough miles to go around planet earth at least 25 times..so yeah I know why i'm saying what i'm saying. What's your experience?

Comment

ROFL people keep quoting "Olympic style" gtfo with that noise. 24/7-365 days a year random testing?

I'll believe Marquez when I see it.

The human body DOES NOT get bigger and stronger as you grow older naturally. Coupled with the fact about WHO JMM's strength and conditioning coach is.

People take your blinders off. Do you really need Captain Obvious to draw you a big Neon Color sign?
                  So Hopkins didn't get bigger after jumping from MW to LHW?? Check the footage sir.

Comment

Do we really need to re-link Manny's pics from his youth and his 6-8 pack his was sporting then ? Or do 16 year old's from Philippines have access to roids/HGH as well?

All Pac had to do was gain weight. Also WTF are you talking about couldn't hurt him in 3 fights HE HAS KNOCKED HIM DOWN 4 TIMES if that isn't hurting someone then nothing is.

Take your blinders off, a 39 year old who always was in shape goes from looking good physically to looking like a mini hulk? Also employing a KNOWN/CONVICTED PED peddler as your strength coach?

Was that the best person JMM could have hired or did he not think this thru?
                    Thank you for saying the obvious..

Comment

So Hopkins didn't get bigger after jumping from MW to LHW?? Check the footage sir.
                      Hopkins has not had any definition at all since moving up in weight..G T FOH bringing up hopkins...Bradley is also suspect as hell in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X