Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Do we really need to re-link Manny's pics from his youth and his 6-8 pack his was sporting then ? Or do 16 year old's from Philippines have access to roids/HGH as well?

All Pac had to do was gain weight. Also WTF are you talking about couldn't hurt him in 3 fights HE HAS KNOCKED HIM DOWN 4 TIMES if that isn't hurting someone then nothing is.

Take your blinders off, a 39 year old who always was in shape goes from looking good physically to looking like a mini hulk? Also employing a KNOWN/CONVICTED PED peddler as your strength coach?

Was that the best person JMM could have hired or did he not think this thru?
    Sir... He knocked him down...he didn't hurt him....diff. Never did u see JMM stumble around lije khan....or hold on to get out of trouble...He gets knocked down often. Anyhow....I'm not referring to his original days di*khead. I am however referring to his mid 20's to now...There is a diff. in his body...his head ANNDD his ****ing hair.check the footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      The human body DOES NOT get bigger and stronger as you grow older naturally. Coupled with the fact about WHO JMM's strength and conditioning coach is.
      Alex Ariza has vouched for Heredia. What more do you want?

Plus JMM has said he will take any tests that Pacquiao wants, as long as Pac takes them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Let's see this transformation that's been in the making for what 6 years..making it 27 when he started really moving up in weight...I guess also you haven't noticed that the guy has to take in about 6000 plus calories a day just to maintain welterweight lbs...if Manny was a 135 fighter a year ago and was at 147 8 months later with that kinda physique i'd be saying foul too..the fact is the kid a 147 is small for 147..look at bradley side by side with pacquaio..bradley has a 147lb body pacquaio does not..so please tell me if pacquaio is on juice then how in the world is "natural" timothy bradley looking like the hulk vs a chihuaha standing next to him. No outside of the ring..this dude is trying to be president of his country which he will become sooner or later..I don't think anyone would risk a presidency for a measly few million..let's see $20 million, or make sports history? I think anyone with an ego would go after a presidency more and the historical value of it. Has he been on PED's who knows..but considering the only thing ppl can associate that to is his punching power..well I say look at his legs..that should suffice.
        U sound silly sir. R u suggesting that a politician has the purest of motives and is devoid of greed....& why don't u tell us about JMM's specific calorie intake & regimine since that's the crux of ur argument for Manny...the fact is...he got larger & more difined in his mid to lat 20's & not just that...destroying guysmuch larger than he instead of overwhelming them w/ shots. Do you not remember cotto's face?? Tony? EM didn't look like that....MAB didn't either....nor did Jmm....so...

Comment

Nope because I know what OST is actually like that's why I have the signature..I've been tested at 3 am on christmas in Zurich for a competition at random..that's ost..I had to give almost 30 vials a year to be in the sport I was in...boxing testing is pure bullshhhhh..I know a little more about ped's and conditioning that you are privied to..why? Because I lived in a world where that was the king maker for a longgggggggg freaking time..and nope i'm not talking about soccer i'm talking about cycling. I'm a former athlete in my 30's I know that i've cycled enough miles to go around planet earth at least 25 times..so yeah I know why i'm saying what i'm saying. What's your experience?
          You totally went off topic just to mention that you were a cyclist. I'm not sure what you're getting at, look how many cyclists have been caught. Apparently testing in cycling was a joke for a long time too. But that has nothing to do with this situation at all. Everyone knows the testing in boxing is a joke, but I'm not gonna throw accusations at people. It's a waste of time.

And if we are going to incriminate people without any evidence, then Manny falls under su****ion as well. So like I said we're finally going to see a fair fight where Marquez is on the same playing field as Manny. Can't wait to see the fight I'm excited. May the best roider win.

Comment

• I'm 100% sure Señor Juan is on steroids since the third fight when he got Heredia..

Comment

Hopkins has not had any definition at all since moving up in weight..G T FOH bringing up hopkins...Bradley is also suspect as hell in my opinion.
              No. check his arms 8 back for the tarver fight....then go check how he looked vs Joppy. U gtfoh f*ggot....u think bc u've been tested & are a poosay cyclist that makes u an authority...ur speculating pure and simple. & while cyclists are known for endurance u don't know **** about muscle development....stfu unless u have something other than a hunch. U think ur the only athlete on this board??? get a grip. only thing u can do is out pedal me & nobody gives a **** about u or ur sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                You totally went off topic just to mention that you were a cyclist. I'm not sure what you're getting at, look how many cyclists have been caught. Apparently testing in cycling was a joke for a long time too. But that has nothing to do with this situation at all. Everyone knows the testing in boxing is a joke, but I'm not gonna throw accusations at people. It's a waste of time.

And if we are going to incriminate people without any evidence, then Manny falls under su****ion as well. So like I said we're finally going to see a fair fight where Marquez is on the same playing field as Manny. Can't wait to see the fight I'm excited. May the best roider win.
                Thanks for reiterating my original point which echoed ur original sentiment as well.

Comment

• I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.*

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                    Thanks for reiterating my original point which echoed ur original sentiment as well.
                    Thank you for reassuring my beliefs which coincide with your logic and reasoning.

Comment

• Its like watching a cop calling another cop, PIG! hE SHOULD KNOW, RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                      X