Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
    Too bad Manny's S & C coach endorses JMM's. Case closed. Boxing would be a better sport if Manny would've submitted to OST in the first place because everybody would've had to follow.
    You mean Floyd's version of Olympic Style Testing where he and Golden Boy have an undisclosed deal with USADA and he can call all the shots with his opponents?? Go read up!! Respected boxing writers like Thomas Hauser recently wrote about PEDs, USADA and Floyd. Apparently, the rumors about Floyd testing positive twice under USADA was what drove him to settle his defamation case with Pacquiao. Don't be naive!

Comment

• I have lost all respect for Roach, as a coach and a man.

Retire already. At least for your health.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I like JMM, but he's on the ish.

Comment

• Notice how the whole Pac camp believes Marquez is on something but refuse to test him. I wonder why? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
            Notice how the whole Pac camp believes Marquez is on something but refuse to test him. I wonder why? LOL
            Let's all just hope neither one tests dirty for the vegas standard testing pre and post fight...i'm actually going to this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              There's a vast difference between that picture and the picture we see today...let's not ignore the facts..as you just stated he's always been in a great condition..so how in the hell do you all of the sudden go from that level of condition to superman like at 39? That's where the problem is..if anything he'd be bigger yes but that level of defined? No way...no f'ing way..and i'm a marquez fan..love the guy..love his career path..but this to me is fishy as hell..perhaps if he didn't have a convicted ped pusher on his staff most ppl wouldn't be saying this but where there is smoke there is usually fire..
              I'd love to hear you comment on Manny's change in physique & the size of his massive cranium. I guess we've forgotten about all the denials & excuses for tests. Plus the actual change in mass. Oh yeah he grew into his body. I forgot. The truth is if you're doing diff things to train ur body you'll likely obtain new results...especially if new muscle fibers are being stimulated & developed. Many couldn't hurt JMM in 3 fights thus far...& vice versa...HGH didn't do anything for either man against the other. Talk about unfounded su****ions....& to be quite honest. I don't put anything past any of these athletes...10's of millions are on the line...their pride. their legacies..their lives etc. The stakes are too high....If LAnce Armstrong con fool 500+ test then so can any of these lil ninjas....& I personally don't give two ****s. level the field & go play.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                No...

Marquez will outbox him and win.
                No way, he's had 3 chances in the past, failed all 3 doesn't that mean you're not good enough to win, how many times does Pac have to beat this guy? This fight was about money, and biding time hoping to land the floyd fight. Pac will win again but i only hope marquez takes his loss like a man instead of whining like an amateur like always does.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Marquez offered to do Olympic-style testing. As long as Pacquiao did it too. The Pac camp dropped the issue after that.

Until now, that is.
                  ROFL people keep quoting "Olympic style" gtfo with that noise. 24/7-365 days a year random testing?

I'll believe Marquez when I see it.

The human body DOES NOT get bigger and stronger as you grow older naturally. Coupled with the fact about WHO JMM's strength and conditioning coach is.

People take your blinders off. Do you really need Captain Obvious to draw you a big Neon Color sign?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    roach starting with the psych war already, marquez was a piss drinker but i don't think he's on anything other than strong determination to fight
                    at the end of the day thats all he's doing....but he should've chose a different head shot...this made him look VERY hypocritical

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      yup...all this su****ions stems from marquez working with angel heredia who was the go to guy for athletes who wanted to cheat and not get caught. pac's stamina/punch output already seems to be deteriorating as he is now getting older, which seems natural considering how long of career he has had...and there is no credible evidence linking ariza to giving athletes peds. as a result marquez seems more likely to be using peds than pacquiao.....
                      so should donaire be questioned too? he's working with conte........

Comment

Working...
                      X