Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "it was Rumoured" Thomas hauser, I think people need to educate themselves a bit better, Hauser is not stupid enough to write an article that was debunked 7 months before without putting "Rumours" in it, So you link basically helps those that claim it's a rumour not a fact, Just like it was "Rumoured" that Pacquiao was on drugs.. Education is key people.

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
      I got no problems with Pacquiao taking tests. They could all be guilty of doping for all I care. My point all along was that Marquez is the most suspicious.

Does your butt still hurt after Floyd paid Pac millions to settle the defamation suit. Pacquiao's legal team heard about Floyd testing positive twice under USADA and that forced Floyd to settle. Floyd and Golden Boy seem to have their own undisclosed deal with USADA regarding testing. So basically Floyd's version of Olympic style drug testing actually favors him and not his opponents, which is why desperate or shot opponents like Mosley, Ortiz & Cotto only fought him. Link: http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...boxing-vs-peds. Woods also writes for ESPN and Hauser is a legendary boxing writer. I don't get my news from F1ghthype - the Fox News of boxing like you probably do, you ignorant pig lol

Now if the Floyd-Pac fight never happens, Floyd will never recover the millions he paid Pac and the whole world will say that Floyd ducked him like they're saying now....except of course, ignorant Floyd nuthuggers like yourself.
      Poetry.. That was top notch heavy weight dissing a journey man lol.. Bozz better raise your white flag coz damn your eating bullets left and right. You a zombie?? Don't you get it you got owned a long time ago lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        "it was Rumoured" Thomas hauser, I think people need to educate themselves a bit better, Hauser is not stupid enough to write an article that was debunked 7 months before without putting "Rumours" in it, So you link basically helps those that claim it's a rumour not a fact, Just like it was "Rumoured" that Pacquiao was on drugs.. Education is key people.
        Yes, but drawing our own opinion from an obvious is wisdom in itself. A trail of crumbs from a time line of events can make any educated person have an intelligent theory of what transpired. Yes it is a thought but it is what is. The jury of public opinion. And people know what's up with Froid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Yes, but drawing our own opinion from an obvious is wisdom in itself. A trail of crumbs from a time line of events can make any educated person have an intelligent theory of what transpired. Yes it is a thought but it is what is. The jury of public opinion. And people know what's up with Froid.
          so i can draw the same opinion about pac and any other fighter because it not a fact but a opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
            Dude, you replied to me first calling me a "pacterd" and then the "crying" and "whining" parts. The bottle was funny lol. I think you read post coz then you'd be admitting that I was right to call you mad.

All mudslinging aside, I try to get my info from credible sources then like everyone else then determine what makes sense and what doesn't. Memo has the worst past of any conditioning coach out there and to couple that with a 38, now 39 yr old fighter is just bad news...especially if JMM ends up stronger and faster than ever. Those are major red flags...worse than any red flag on Pac, Floyd, Hopkins or any other fighter rumored about taking PEDs.

It seems that Floyd fans & Pac haters want JMM to win, just so Floyd-Pac doesn't happen. That's not what I and most boxing fans want. It's Floyd-Pac 2013 or bust. Nada.

Wrong.

What most boxing fans wanted was Floyd-Manny back in '10.

Now it's just not that exciting anymore...Sure, i'd buy it if it happened, but i could care less if it ever happens or not now, and if it does, i wont be nearly as hyped for it as if it were to happened 3 or so years ago.

As for Marquez, you said if he ends up faster and stronger than ever then its a bigger red flag than Pac, Floyd, ect, ect..I agree, but lets look at the facts here: In his 3rd fight with Pac, with Memo in his team, Marquez' speed clearly wasn't as great as it was in his days at the lower weights, his power wasn't as great neither, and he actually looked a bit spent in the last rounds. Juan used nothing but his boxing skills in that last fight against Manny, so as far as im concerned, he's good.

Now if all that changes drastically in the 4th fight, then yes something is definetly up.
            Last edited by Zopilote; 11-29-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• And boom goes the dynamite. The hypocrisy from Roach is overwhelming. LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                Last time they fought when the Pac camp made noise about Heredia:

Heredia made a statement saying they were willing to take any additional anti-doping test including blood work, as long as pacquiao does them too.

Right after that Pac's camp was saying how they completely trusted marquez no testing need be done lol. It was as if they knew they couldn't pass the more thorough tests and had to now bite their tongue.
                Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
                  pacterd logic: Memo and jmm are suspect because of heredia's past history.

But nonito and victor conte are completely ok because conte has turned over a new leaf.

epic...........

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    i hate to say it but marquez now looks like a body builder ...
                    I hate to say it, but you Pacturds now look like bigger idiots...

Comment

• Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                      so i can draw the same opinion about pac and any other fighter because it not a fact but a opinion
                      Yes of course, but as I said there should be a trail of crumbs. Manny has none for over 3 years now. Floyd does and it's only a few days old. And its coming from not just ordinary people but a community of ped experts. That's a big red flag.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X