Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac KOing a roided out marquez should put him back on top of most p4p lists.

Don't see why pissmouth should be exempt from su****ions of PED use considering the factors, especially when it's been open season on manny and floyd, who both have passed all drug tests clean (at least manny has, if the rumors are true).

Comment

• Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
      You're an idiot. What it means is a KO win over Marquez is only going to be sweeter since fans are saying Marquez is roiding.

Thanks
      Learn how to talk and write english you dumb ****. KOed is past tense. *******

Comment

• Freddie's Parkinson's disease isn't just physical anymore; he's clearly starting to develop Parkinson's dementia. More and more he makes himself sound like a fool whenever he opens his mouth.

Comment

• It's too bad you didn't ask for stricter testing then isn't it Freddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
            Because of JMM's age and his hiring of the PED criminal Memo Heredia, su****ions should justifiably run high. If you had to compare su****ions on Pacquiao to Marquez, Marquez would be the more obvious red flag.

I see some people bringing up Hopkins' success as a comparison to Marquez. Hopkins has been well-known to live an extremely disciplined lifestyle. And throughout their careers, Hopkins never took the same amount of punishment in the ring as Marquez. Also during Hopkins' move up to Light Heavyweight, he hired Macky Shilstone who previously worked with Roy Jones & Holyfield. Roy tested positive for PEDs and Holyfield while never got caught, there is proof he used PEDs. Link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...eld/index.html. So I wouldn't quickly call Hopkins a 100% clean athlete either.

Freddie Roach said he wants extra testing, but Arum balked on the idea like all promoters would. Just ask Golden Boy how many millions they lost after Khan-Peterson 2 and Ortiz-Berto 2 got cancelled due to positive tests.
            If he really wanted to use PED's do you think he would hire that guy in the first place?? Wouldn't that be a little bit su****ious??

You pac turds are so dumb..the dumbest and most emotional fan base I have every seen

Comment

• STFU joke coach Roach. Wow the trainer of the most likely PED user in the entire sport and who is probably 90% on roids, is accusing JMM of being on PED's hahaha hilarious. Well guess what Roach, JMM surely wasn't on PED's in the first 2 fights and he still beat Manny's ass and bloodied him up and hurt him. Guess now that is your excuse because your boy cannot beat JMM huh? Wow how ironic...Floyd and his uncle got dragged through the mud and ridiculed for making the same accusations about Pac.

Just retire Roach, your fighters are one-dimensional, cannot adjust and have no defense or infighting techniques.

Comment

• So Alex Ariza and Angel Heredia are good friends... hmm, interesting.

Comment

• i hate to say it but marquez now looks like a body builder ...

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    So Alex Ariza and Angel Heredia are good friends... hmm, interesting.
                    Very interesting.

Comment

• Effe it! It's a fair playing field! But, really, effe this fight! Love both these guys, jmm is one of my favs ever, and even if you don't like manny and what he's done for the sport, you don't love boxing. But, honestly, it's not 1952, I'm not trying to see mofo's fight 5 times! 3 and that's it! And if ones on ped's so is the other. Look, sports are dirty. This has always been a dirty sport, and always will be. This fight sucks! And not because of the fighters, but because of the promoter and his lack of options to promote arguably one of the best fighters ever! Effe this whack ass fight, because we all seen it before.

Comment

Working...
                      X