Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    su****ions are pretty legit, IMO

he's an aging career FW come LW who, at 38, for the first time, becomes massively muscled under the tutelage of a known steroid user, dealer, and guru.
    yup...all this su****ions stems from marquez working with angel heredia who was the go to guy for athletes who wanted to cheat and not get caught. pac's stamina/punch output already seems to be deteriorating as he is now getting older, which seems natural considering how long of career he has had...and there is no credible evidence linking ariza to giving athletes peds. as a result marquez seems more likely to be using peds than pacquiao.....
    Last edited by Bermuda; 11-27-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Trainer Freddie Roach is not convinced that Juan Manuel Marquez is a natural fighter. BoxingScene.com posted photos last week of Marquez, who looked very muscular, bulked up and cut. At 39-years-old, Marquez's body looks better than it ever has in the past. Next Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Marquez will challenge Roach's fighter Manny Pacquiao for a fourth time.

[Click Here To Read More]
      I can't believe what I just read LMAO...oh man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        anatomically speaking, of a human being, a male in this case, it is impossible
        for a 39 year old to add more and more muscle at this stage in his life...
        testosterone decreases drastically at the age of 33-35....

diet, nutrition and the gym, perfect training will decrease your body fat and show good striations and cuts......

HOWEVER..

IT WILL NOT ADD MUSCULAR MASS OF THIS MAGNITUDE...

i am a HUGE jmm fan, seriously, but he is ON something..

no doubt about it..

floyd at 35 is still in great physical shape but you can see the difference in him

at 35 against cotto and at 32 against JMM...

seriously, compare floyd at those ages and you will see his mass decreased a bit....

jmm is on peds, no doubt, he will do ANYTHING to get that win he feels he
        deserves against manny...

call a spade a spade
        It seems to be conventional wisdowm that muscles are all about testosterone, but I recall reading a book by Peter Maas in which he described going to a Federal penitentiary to interview Joe Valachi. You may have read that Valachi was the very first Mafia gangster to reveal anything about them, he was the one who introduced their name amongst themselves as "Cosa Nostra".

Anyway, he wrote that he was surprised on going to the cell, he expected to see a pudgy, unhealthy looking guy of over 60, and what he saw was an immensely shouldered man doing fast pushups, streaming with sweat. Valachi explained that as he had nothing to do, he began to exercise and built himself up like that after a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          anatomically speaking, of a human being, a male in this case, it is impossible
          for a 39 year old to add more and more muscle at this stage in his life...
          testosterone decreases drastically at the age of 33-35....

diet, nutrition and the gym, perfect training will decrease your body fat and show good striations and cuts......

HOWEVER..

IT WILL NOT ADD MUSCULAR MASS OF THIS MAGNITUDE...

i am a HUGE jmm fan, seriously, but he is ON something..

no doubt about it..

floyd at 35 is still in great physical shape but you can see the difference in him

at 35 against cotto and at 32 against JMM...

seriously, compare floyd at those ages and you will see his mass decreased a bit....

jmm is on peds, no doubt, he will do ANYTHING to get that win he feels he
          deserves against manny...

call a spade a spade
          I don't agree, with the advances in nutrition/diet (legal supplements) and training techniques it has become possible for older individuals to achieve outstanding results. Especially an athlete who has never been exposed to either. I forgot the posters name, but he put it best when he said "Before hiring Angel, Marquez's strength training consisted of throwing stones, and he supplemented by drinking piss."

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            Source please.... I'll be waiting!
            Of course, you are right to ask for one.

"We won't ask for one, because we refuse to do it ourselves."

Do you remember when Roach was insisting that Mosley take a test?
            (click)

Please.... save the OLYMPIC word when you talk about testing during a fight camp. Olympic testing implies random samples 24-7-365.
            Olympic STYLE testing.

That's what the s stands for.

style [staɪl]
            n
            3. the manner in which something is expressed or performed, considered as separate from its intrinsic content, meaning, etc.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/style
            Last edited by Capaedia; 11-27-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.

Comment

I hope JMM is on every PED's and loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  yup...all this su****ions stems from marquez working with angel heredia who was the go to guy for athletes who wanted to cheat and not get caught. pac's stamina/punch output already seems to be deteriorating as he is now getting older, which seems natural considering how long of career he has had...and there is no credible evidence linking ariza to giving athletes peds. as a result marquez seems more likely to be using peds than pacquiao.....
                  Actually Roach has had fighter who tested positive for steroids so if you want to play the "Guilt by association" game then you should also be su****ious about Manny.

Comment

Lawsuit? If pac can sue Marquez sure can as well

Comment

Working...
                    X