No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    SO why has Floyd Only fought 4 times since 07....

Manny fought 10 time sinse 07.... hehehehehehehehee
    And Floyd has made 10x the $$$ #TMT

Comment

• No way in hell this fight comes off. They are just trying to build Guerrero's name after a good win. Now maybe Guerrero can get the general Mexican fan base to embrace him.

Comment

• Floyd wants to take another fight he knows he can win? Shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I mean it's not terrible, given Manny-Floyd will probably never happen. But I'd rather see Guerrero beat a Bradley, Matthysse, Alexander, first and than fight Mayweather. It'd make the fight a better fight.
          agreed, but who else at 147 is a realistic opponent for floyd?

maidana? yeah right, pacquiao? that fight will never happen, Bradley? Top Rank, Khan? I can't see that happening after him being knocked the **** out in his last fight, Devon Alexander? guerrero is more exciting than ****ing Devon

the posts in this thread just prove to me as a FAN that Floyd will never get realistic respect from the casual fan because of his antics and persona. you casual fans are a joke when you start spouting off **** like "Fighter X needs to prove himself before he dares mention Floyd's name!" like you're some ****ing entourage member of Team Mayweather. why the **** do you care who fights Floyd anyway? Guerrero is a multi-weight champion and is possibly the smartest guy Floyd has fought since Marquez

Comment

• May likes to fight guys coming up in weight a lot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• was it mentioned in the article that Floyd himself said that he is interested to fight guerrero?...

you will be surprised how people try to spin just about everything...

Comment

• it's a decent fight but not a great one. guerrero also brings money since he's got the entire bay area backing him. that's certainly more than what victor ortiz brought to the table.

Comment

• Fuk you Mayweather.

Comment

• Muk you Fayweather.

Comment

• floyd beats every body from 154 and below and their aint no doubt about that but if floyd is gonna continue to fight i wish he would just have 3 more fights and then retire instead of keeping the boxing world on hold because of him. its obvious that if pac wins against dinamita that rios is next so floyd has 2 realistic options guerrero or alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                      X