No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I don't believe he can make 154 and be healthy/competitive, It would be obvious at the weigh in and in the very first round if Martinez is dumb enough to do it and for me Mayweather gets no credit for taking it at 154.

I have seen what weight draining has done to people like Cotto in the Pacquiao fight, Chris Byrd in his light-heavyweight fight and in Dawson in his recent fight with Ward, you don't wanna go in drained against a P4P great fighter, you can do that against mediocre opponent not against someone of Mayweather, Ward or Pacquiao level.

agree. He's been at 160 for a while now. The human body is very good at getting comfortable with whatever weight you are carrying. He's also older.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't believe he can make 154 and be healthy/competitive, It would be obvious at the weigh in and in the very first round if Martinez is dumb enough to do it and for me Mayweather gets no credit for taking it at 154.

I have seen what weight draining has done to people like Cotto in the Pacquiao fight, Chris Byrd in his light-heavyweight fight and in Dawson in his recent fight with Ward, you don't wanna go in drained against a P4P great fighter, you can do that against mediocre opponent not against someone of Mayweather, Ward or Pacquiao level.

What did it do to cotto? Because I watched that fight a lot and cotto looked strong to me. Like he had a good training camp and was coming to win.

Comment

• I think Floyd loves avenging black fighters loses.Let cheating a$$ Guerrero try that dirty **** with Floyd and see what happens to him,We already seen what happened to Ortiz when he tried that dirty **** with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          I think Floyd loves avenging black fighters loses.Let cheating a$$ Guerrero try that dirty **** with Floyd and see what happens to him,We already seen what happened to Ortiz when he tried that dirty **** with Floyd.
          What is up with your obsession with race? I bet Floyd doesn't even care about Berto. Guerrero isn't dirty, he's the superior fighter and showed us that last Saturday. Berto, after failing a drug test, excessively clinching, and hitting behind the head should consider retirement. That or get KTFO by Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            What is up with your obsession with race? I bet Floyd doesn't even care about Berto. Guerrero isn't dirty, he's the superior fighter and showed us that last Saturday. Berto, after failing a drug test, excessively clinching, and hitting behind the head should consider retirement. That or get KTFO by Ortiz.
            Well idiot it was my opinion and it happen to have something to do with race,i don`t see your @$$ saying "why are are you obsessed with race" when these racist posters say racist things about blacks.

Comment

• Phkkk this fight, Pacquiao or retire. I hope none of you so called boxing fans pays for this fight, this has stream written all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                Well idiot it was my opinion and it happen to have something to do with race,i don`t see your @$$ saying "why are are you obsessed with race" when these racist posters say racist things about blacks.
                Don't call me an idiot with grammar like that. Please cite any instance where someone was being racist.

Comment

• Guerrero was frustrated by Berto's **** impression of Mayweather in the first round. This is why he held Berto's head in place and started punching. If you think Floyd is going for any of that **** you've got another thing coming. I would prefer Bradley or Canelo for Floyd, because he will surely stop Robert Guerrero. But if there's interest from the people then whatever.

Comment

• Is all it takes to fight Floyd is to beat Berto??Pac needs to sign to fight Berto asap...Personally I would rather see Mayweather fight Martinez but whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Don't call me an idiot with grammar like that. Please cite any instance where someone was being racist.
                      Oh now you playing dum,i`m not even gonna waste my time with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X