Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Man this wouldn't be a big issue but since he failed a drug test before and this is a fact that it is not his mouth piece but a foreign substance.

What is that Substance he put in his mouth? Legit Question.
    i have the answer canal, it was a chicken nugget....

al haymon's secret recipe...

Comment

Let's see if Berto fails the post fight drug test. Wait, he did fail. Berto's already guilty according to a bunch of you **** posters, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        oh look, accuse and attack other boxers to deflect from the original point strategy. If this isn't defending Berto I don't know what is.

The length some posters will go to defend cheaters solely because they look like them is sickening.

This is about Berto no one else

I'm not defending Berto, I am glad he got the snot beaten out of him. I just think all cheats should be treated and frowned upon the same way.

I don't see how people can have a pop at a certain guy for doing something but are fine with another doing it.

Comment

See what happens when as a defensive tactic these posters bring up other fighters in a thread about Berto?

Don't fall for it guys. He wants you to argue about others, anyone but Berto himself.

Comment

What Did Berto Take Pior to His Fight. He a Known Cheater. We Need To Know.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Some people watch a proven steroid using fighter take a substance moments before a fight, yet attempt to switch the attention on the commission

Talk about being defensive
              Don't think he was defending Berto. I think he was being ironic because the dudes who are jumping to conclusions are the same dudes that regularly post about letting the commission do their jobs when it applies to their fav fighters allegedly juicing up. At least that's how I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Good post, not even sure why this BG27 guy is going so far out to defend Berto. It's pretty disgusting.
                To him, its somehow the commissions fault for Berto taking something

Defense mechanisms

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  you talking about the guerrero/salido fight? if that was true, wouldn't the W stay (instead of declaring it a NC)?
                  That is the fight Im talking about and Im pretty sure he re-tested and came back negative. Not sure why the fight was left as a NC. I think it was left as a NC cause the commission was the one who "caught" Salido but he re-tested with a University or something.
                  Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  It looks like he is chewing for a bit just after.

I am thinking it is gum. that he gave him before he had put the mouth piece in. Maybe he had some stank breath.

A fight is only 45 minutes long. If you take any kind of pill it will take a while for it to digest and even get the drug in your blood stream. It would take like a half hour minimum to start feeling effects if it is some kind of stimulant or something.

If they were going to take something banned they would just take it in the locker room five minutes earlier not out in the ring.
                  If my memory serves me right, Berto started coming on during the second half of the fight.

Comment

What if what berto took was something to mask his Steroid Abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Good post, not even sure why this BG27 guy is going so far out to defend Berto. It's pretty disgusting.
                      prolly hes one of the watson twins and hes still pissed his buddy lost...

Comment

Working...
                      X