Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I thought Salido was tested the very next day and it was negative?

Not sure about that but some peds are out of your system very quickly. For example some testosterone gels are out the system in as little as 6 hours which is why they're used. Help speed up recovery and quickly out of the system.

I could be wrong but I think he tested positive for Deca/Nandralone which is detectable for upto 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      No, because he already tested positive for being a ****** scum cheater and this wonderful commission granted him a license without even a hearing.
      You mean the same commission we're suppose to be "letting do their job"?

The same commission that certain fighters only get tested by before their fights?

Comment

At first i thought it was ice chips then watched again and i still think its ice chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Some people watch a proven steroid using fighter take a substance moments before a fight, yet attempt to switch the attention on the commission

Talk about being defensive
          Good post, not even sure why this BG27 guy is going so far out to defend Berto. It's pretty disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            you are correct
            Yea that's why I give Salido the benefit of the doubt. If he did take something, would it just randomly disappear the next day?
            Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I would of thought so though some may contain banned substances.
            Could also of been vaseline for the inside of his nose.
            That's a good point.

Comment

It looks like he is chewing for a bit just after.

I am thinking it is gum. that he gave him before he had put the mouth piece in. Maybe he had some stank breath.

A fight is only 45 minutes long. If you take any kind of pill it will take a while for it to digest and even get the drug in your blood stream. It would take like a half hour minimum to start feeling effects if it is some kind of stimulant or something.

If they were going to take something banned they would just take it in the locker room five minutes earlier not out in the ring.

Comment

Don't you support Margarito, Salido & Morales?

Or do they get a pass being Mexican?
                I also support Denzel Washington, George Lopez, and Marco Rubio what does that have to do with Berto cheating?

oh wait, a pro athlete gets a pass for cheating if some irrelevant person somewhere supports falsly accused fighters right? that's how things work. It's okay to cheat if you like the person

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I thought Salido was tested the very next day and it was negative?
                  you talking about the guerrero/salido fight? if that was true, wouldn't the W stay (instead of declaring it a NC)?

Comment

id take it for 1.6M. cha ching!!!

Comment

Not sure about that but some peds are out of your system very quickly. For example some testosterone gels are out the system in as little as 6 hours which is why they're used. Help speed up recovery and quickly out of the system.

I could be wrong but I think he tested positive for Deca/Nandralone which is detectable for upto 18 months.
                      So I go back to my previous post, if it was what you said would it magically just be out his system by the next day when he got tested?

Comment

Working...
                      X