No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer, De La Hoya Discuss Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing this...ONLY so Rob can get those dollars...thats all....plus he's good enough to beat Floyd if Floyd is not completely on his game imo....thats the ONLY way I can see him beating Floyd
    Agree those layoffs can't be helping Floyd and Guerrero would definetly bring the fight to him.

Comment

It's bad enough I'm not watching Pacquiao/Marquez 4. If Floyd fights Guerrero, I'm going to **** on Floyd.

Comment

Guerrero couldn't beat Floyd if Floyd had his eyes closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Guerrero couldn't beat Floyd if Floyd had his eyes closed.
          but first Froid pedweather needs to stop taking those damn peds.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Funny how people still say Floyd-Sergio is a realistic fight.

They are separated by two weight classes in terms if size, Floyd is tiny at 154. Floyd started at 130 and people want him to fight a full sized MW champion, they're crazy.

Sergio has his own opponents at 160. He's already looking to fight Martin Murray instead of Golovkin next, and Sergio and his fans want to cry about Floyd supposedly ducking the MW champ, get real.
            Naw, stop the excuses for Fraud RoidWeather the dude is an opportunist and a coward. I don't get these excuses from Roidweather fans that say Martinez is too big. People say Martinez walks around over 180 pounds normally so what so did Cotto and Oscar when fraud fought them. Real reason fraud don't want nothing to do with Sergio, is because Martinez is too big a risk and not enough reward. Fraud's history shows that he always will take the easiest opponent for the most amount of money. Plus Martinez agreed to come down to a catch-weight or 154. Get out of here Roidweather fans your hero is a coward, let the excuses go please.

Comment

Clottey was coming off a pretty close fight against Cotto though, and was a Top 10 WW.

A close fight against Cotto is at least equal to beating Aydin and Berto. Like I said, it'd be a decent fight, not one I want to see yet though, and it doesn't do much for Floyd. I'd rather see it after Guerrero beat an Alexander, Bradley, Maidana, Matthysse, etc.
              No doubt about it which goes back to how high the bar is set for Floyd. If Pac was fighting Guerrero, that would be the best ranked WW he's fought since the Cotto fight. Or at least a guy who fights at WW, is winning at WW, has a title AT WW and is not shot to ****.

The problem with Pac vs Clottey was, Pac had the chance to fight the #1 guy but turned to a Guerrero type fight and has done the same since, up until he started pulling guys who are not even ranked at WW up to WW. Floyd fought Ortiz and people **** themselves but still say but Clottey was ranked as a WW so that made it ok for him to duck Floyd and fight him. He was a real live and living WW etc etc etc...

Again, this goes back to how high the standards are set for Floyd and how dirt low the standards are laid out for Pac, catchweight included.
              Last edited by WESS; 11-25-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                Martinez is a true 154 guy, Floyd wont fight him at 150 fact
                Martinez has been fighting at MW since 2009, the same year Pac won his title at WW and has since been fighting at WW and JMW.

Are you going to say that Pac is not a WW even though he's forcing smaller guys up to WW now?

Comment

Shaeffer's choice of words makes me laugh. 'Beautiful performance?' It was the opposite - ugly as hell! It was an entertaining fight but it was dirty as hell, not ten seconds went past without a clinch, Guerrero was holding and hitting all night and continued throwing punches about 8 seconds after the final bell! It was like a fight from the 1950s.
                  Last edited by Kilrain; 11-25-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Won't Happen, the Cinnamon Man is too Tough, and FRAUD too SMART!!!
                    I agree I think Fraud's is becoming just as scared of Canelo, just like he was afraid of Pacman and is still afraid of Martinez. I only see Cotto next for Roidweather, second is probably Guerrero

Comment

So Floyd is ducking the Middleweight champ.....but the Middleweight champ won't even fight Golovkin or Pirog because they aren't known enough, and instead will fight Martin Murray of all people, and than a pointless Chavez rematch probably. Yet Floyd's ducking a MW......
                      And your probably one of fraud's fans that thought it was o.k to fight Juan Manuel Marquez, a guy that was two to three divisions below fraud, ha ha ha. The Fraud Roidweather fans excuses never seem to end.

Comment

Working...
                      X