Here the fights I wanna see @WW:

-Brook/Alexander
    -Guerrero/Bradley
    -Malignaggi vs. Maidana/Chaves
    -Ortiz vs. Berto/Lopez/Maidana 2
    -Bradley vs. Pac 2/Marquez/Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Mayweather fights Alvarez who's a much bigger threat than Guerrero before fighting Guerrero.

The problem is nobody below 154 is good enough to beat Floyd as NOBODY would be favored to beat him which makes the fight an easy cherry pick. Of course this is all based off pactart logic of hindsight.

The truth is, nobody expects Floyd to lose to anyone not named Martinez or anyone who's not fighting at MW. It's all about who brings in the most money as it doesn’t matter who he fights, Floyd will be always, ALWAYS be the favorite unless he jumps right up to MW and fights the best. Which is typically what he does when moving up.

Winner of Cotto Alvarez would be a great fight. in the meantime who ever Floyd fights, would be considered a cherry pick unless he fights a MW. That's the crazy truth too. The guy has to fight a MW in order for the fight not to be considered a cherry pick. Talk about setting the bar high.

There is not ONE fighter anyone can name below 154 that would be the betting favorite vs Floyd Mayweather... which is exactly why no matter who he fights people will say they are just not that good enough. A few words shy of "it's just not that fair" or in the words of Team Pac in regards to the Shane Mosley who begged for a fight, he's simply just "too good". Or in Floyd’s case, would it be “too great?”
      Martinez is a true 154 guy, Floyd wont fight him at 150 fact

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Oh Yes , there are many that do, me for one mang.

you floyd fans just can't stand it , you think Jr is invincible, LMAO

Guerrero is now and Elite WW, proven it, and I didn't think he could do what he just did to another Elite WW.

JR azzzzzzzzzzzz is in trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh but wait

only

if he comes out of his nice cave
        He's elite by beating berto after a year+ layoff, but i bet you have a problem with mayweather fighting ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          If Mayweather fought Guerrero next, it'd be on the level of Pacquiao-Clottey. A decent fight against a Top 10 WW, but not a big fight or a fight that will do anything for him. Now if Guerrero beats a Bradley, Alexander, or Matthysse next, than Floyd-Guerrero should happen and Guerrero will have earned it 100%.

People are going to say "Well Ortiz beat Berto and landed Floyd, why not Guerrero???". Well Berto was also rated better at the time Ortiz beat him. Berto was the #2 WW in the world at the time, and was heavily rumored to be fighting pacquiao until Pac opted to fight Mosley. Berto was still a solid win for Guerrero, but when Ortiz dominated him and battered him, it was seen as better by most.
          Clottey was **** then (and **** now) and hadn't even won a fight since beating Judah. Unlike Clottey, Guerrero has a WW title and is winning. In fact he is now coming off his best win to date. Maybe if you suggested that Mayweather vs Guerrero is equal to Pac vs Clottey/Margarito/Mosley combined I would say that might be about right.

Now saying that, Mayweather vs Guerrero is a decent WW fight however we're talking about Floyd Mayweather here. The fighter who's standards are set to the highest. So this would be considered a **** fight just like Pac's WW and JMW run since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009.

The only difference is, Floyd's fighting top ranked WW and JMW's with titles while Pac is fighting "top rank" WW losers with no titles. Or, smaller fighters who are not even ranked at WW like Bradley and JMM. Double standards? Or does the better fighter just have higher standards set?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Clottey was **** then (and **** now) and hadn't even won a fight since beating Judah. Unlike Clottey, Guerrero has a WW title and is winning. In fact he is now coming off his best win to date. Maybe if you suggested that Mayweather vs Guerrero is equal to Pac vs Clottey/Margarito/Mosley combined I would say that might be about right.

Now saying that, Mayweather vs Guerrero is a decent WW fight however we're talking about Floyd Mayweather here. The fighter who's standards are set to the highest. So this would be considered a **** fight just like Pac's WW and JMW run since beating Cotto at a catchweight back in 2009.

The only difference is, Floyd's fighting top ranked WW and JMW's with titles while Pac is fighting "top rank" WW losers with no titles. Or, smaller fighters who are not even ranked at WW like Bradley and JMM. Double standards? Or does the better fighter just have higher standards set?
            Clottey was coming off a pretty close fight against Cotto though, and was a Top 10 WW.

A close fight against Cotto is at least equal to beating Aydin and Berto. Like I said, it'd be a decent fight, not one I want to see yet though, and it doesn't do much for Floyd. I'd rather see it after Guerrero beat an Alexander, Bradley, Maidana, Matthysse, etc.

Comment

Why is it that anyone within the 147-154 who calls out Floyd gets a possible chance at him but when Manny Pacquiao publicly says "Yes ill take the test, lets get it on" Pacman cant get that fight?

I would not be surprised if Floyd took a fight with RG (Ghost).. Awesome performance by the Ghost last night, Berto was over rated..

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                I agree it's a mismatch, and prolly won't be competitive. .

But who else is there for Floyd? Well, I'd first rather see him fight Sergio @ 154, and hten Canelo. Preferably have Canelo and Sergio fight first, though. . Since Sergio wants no part of GGG. . .

But options are really limited for Floyd. . .
                GGG is a nobody. Fraud is scared of Sergio. And Sergio isn't fighting Canelo because he is fighting April 27 in his country than probably Chavez rematch. Will agree though that fraud's options are real limited. I'm guessing fraud is waiting for Cotto to beat Trout than fraud can use Cotto in June for his Puerto Rican fan base, so he could get that PPV numbers and money that he needs. My second guess would be Guerrero and the Mexican fan base on Cinco De Mayo so fraud can get the the PPV numbers and money that he needs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Why is it that anyone within the 147-154 who calls out Floyd gets a possible chance at him but when Manny Pacquiao publicly says "Yes ill take the test, lets get it on" Pacman cant get that fight?

I would not be surprised if Floyd took a fight with RG (Ghost).. Awesome performance by the Ghost last night, Berto was over rated..
                  Look who's calling him out: Guerrero and Canelo, both GBP fighters.

Comment

I won't pay for Guerrero Floyd. I won't watch it either.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Oh Yes , there are many that do, me for one mang.

you floyd fans just can't stand it , you think Jr is invincible, LMAO

Guerrero is now and Elite WW, proven it, and I didn't think he could do what he just did to another Elite WW.

JR azzzzzzzzzzzz is in trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh but wait

only

if he comes out of his nice cave
                      LMAO @ Berto and even Guerrero being "elite" WW! What planet do you live on? C+ to B- fighters at best. Smh. What a *******...

Comment

Working...
                      X