No announcement yet.

Mayweather supporters check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    "PAC is on PEDs cuz I say so" - Floyd = *****s - OMG take the test, PEDquiao, cheater, etc.

"Rumor has it Floyd failed 3 tests" - respected writer = *****s -"They rumors, G. I'ma wait for facts, dawg."
    Floyd fans: "Pacquiao on dat shiet! proof? he too good G. Take da tesst Poochiao"

Normal unbiased fans: "it's reasonable to suspect that Mayweather has failed 3 test. When a very respected prominent boxing writer indicates that there may have been a cover up in an already historically corrupt sport."

That's literally what it sounds like to me

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Floyd fans: "Pacquiao on dat shiet! proof? he too good G. Take da tesst Poochiao"

Normal unbiased fans: "it's reasonable to suspect that Mayweather has failed 3 test. When a very respected prominent boxing writer indicates that there may have been a cover up in an already historically corrupt sport."

That's pretty much all I'm getting out of this too. Kinda glad the finger pointers are getting exposed now that the fingers are pointing back at them.

Comment

Floyd fans have different definition of rumor. If it concerns Mayweather, a rumor for them is just that, a rumor. But if it concerns Pac especially if it came from the Floyd camp, a rumor is the truth, and nothing but.

Comment

Speculation about manny came when he refused testing. THERE is never a reason to refuse testing (unless youre juiced of course).
          and if floyd did roid up for the cotto fight he should get his money back, because he didnt look that good nor did he seem to have enhanced anything during that fight.
          In fact to be floyd mayweather he seemed quite...normal

Comment

*and by normal i mean average

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
              Speculation about manny came when he refused testing. THERE is never a reason to refuse testing (unless youre juiced of course).
              and if floyd did roid up for the cotto fight he should get his money back, because he didnt look that good nor did he seem to have enhanced anything during that fight.
              In fact to be floyd mayweather he seemed quite...normal
              Exactly Pacquiao raised suspicions about himself
              Paulie and Cintron accused Manny way before Mayweather
              Floyd looks like a fighter who is slowing down as he gets older, seems more natural
              And no respected writer writes an piece based on someone else's story that was based on a rumour to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Exactly.

Comment

Rumours= Reality

Got to love Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                    It's funny though, how fast Floyd fans change their tone when they are done pointing fingers at Pac and the finger is pointed at them.

Positive tests

Floyd: 3
                    Pac: 0
                    Yes it is the definition of irony

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      lol!

Funny how Floyd fans that wanted to get to the bottom of why Manny didn't agree to Floyd's rules on PEDs testing and many who still continue to say that Manny is a PEDs user but HAD NO PROOF are now telling everyone, "where is the proof?" ..... lol!

Did you Floyd fans tell Floyd & his team "Floyd, unless you have proof shut up already"??? I can answer that ..... Many of Floyd's fans hopped on the bandwagon and have gone for 3 years now on a crusade against Manny.

Floyd accusing Manny of taking PEDs.
                      Floyd fans "We don't need no stinking proof .... if Floyd said it, it must be true"

Now you want proof ..... where were you guys during the past 3 years?
                      actually the "Funny thing" is that you mouth breathers on a message board are the only people giving this story any credence. nothing in SI, or on any sports network

Comment

Working...
                      X