No announcement yet.

Mayweather supporters check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    I like how Floyd fans point out that it's a "rumor" yet, all accusations about Pac were set off by hear say, especially the "emails" floyd fans were masturbating over and it never stopped them. double standards are hilarious.
    So anyone that points out its a rumor is now a flo moe that was involved in the whole letter issue against Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Proof would have been Manny taking tests instead of making excuses not to take test

As far as i know Floyd is clean as tests prove, unless you can show me evidence of him failing 3 tests without using rumors, actual real evidence..

Floyd took test and passed them, Manny refused to take tests, so there is a question mark beside his name, had he taken the tests and passed then then we would end this sorry chapter
      Very lame response. Manny has been tested in every fight. So you are wrong.
      If you say, Manny's testing is not enough, according to Conte, Floyd's testing rules are inadequate as well as they are not OST! Either way, Manny is following the commissions rules like 99% of boxers. Like I said, the difference was that Floyd and his fans went on a witch hunt for Manny with NO PROOF!

Secondly, you are trying to say, Floyd is innocent until proven guilty but even in this post you are trying to incriminate Manny. That's crazy especially if you are trying to convince people that we need proof as far as Floyd is concerned.

Comment

"We can point fingers at Pac who has NEVER failed a drug test with absolutely no indication that he's on steroids"

But if you dare point fingers at Mayweather, who tested positive 3 times, you're just a "hater"

Comment

"PAC is on PEDs cuz I say so" - Floyd = *****s - OMG take the test, PEDquiao, cheater, etc.

"Rumor has it Floyd failed 3 tests" - respected writer = *****s -"They rumors, G. I'ma wait for facts, dawg."

Comment

You can't say F L O M O anymore? This website is shot to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Proof would have been Manny taking tests instead of making excuses not to take test

As far as i know Floyd is clean as tests prove, unless you can show me evidence of him failing 3 tests without using rumors, actual real evidence..

Floyd took test and passed them, Manny refused to take tests, so there is a question mark beside his name, had he taken the tests and passed then then we would end this sorry chapter
              big joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                "PAC is on PEDs cuz I say so" - Floyd = *****s - OMG take the test, PEDquiao, cheater, etc.

"Rumor has it Floyd failed 3 tests" - respected writer = *****s -"They rumors, G. I'ma wait for facts, dawg."

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao and his defence team have nothing to do with the USDA or any drug testing agency. So it doesn't really matter what settlement they have with the Mayweathers. It was a defamation suit.

Also, the blinding obvious: Why would a person who is taking PEDs want to undergo even stricter drug testing ? does it make sense? NO!
                  Ummmm Lamont Peterson and Andre Berto wanted testing done. Why would a person who is taking PEDs want to undergo even stricter drug testing? Ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                    Its a rumor, either you want to believe it or not.
                    It is, but it is very easy to clear it up, and since Floyd was the #1 of a cleaner sport I dont know why he didnt. Also the sources are people who are involved either in litigation or drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
                      On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights).

How do you defend this one?

http://maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead...-mess-part-one
                      So he had "inadvertent use" 3 times in a row?

USADA should be shut down and floyd should be banned from boxing if this is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X