Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're going to take him off life support on Saturday.

Comment

RIP Macho Man. Nobody should be dying bacause of that s**t (cocaine), but people in Mexico are dying by the thousand. Camacho only put a face on the problem, but we need to move forward with a solution. The best solution is just say NO to the dealers and facilitators. Please don't let his death be in vain by ignoring and sweeping the problem under the carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        RIP Macho Man. Nobody should be dying bacause of that s**t (cocaine), but people in Mexico are dying by the thousand. Camacho only put a face on the problem, but we need to move forward with a solution. The best solution is just say NO to the dealers and facilitators. Please don't let his death be in vain by ignoring and sweeping the problem under the carpet.
        I was about to rack up several lines of fine Peruvian in this great man's honor. You should join me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alternate Boxa View Post
          I was about to rack up several lines of fine Peruvian in this great man's honor. You should join me.
          Really? Moderators? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            can we as a forum send flowers or something to the service when its held?

this is extra sad man.
            that would be really nice to do as a forum. i just broke the news to my wife. we had lunch with hector back in 2002 in dearborn mi. all i can say is hector was a great man i always felt really good after talking to hector. this man just loved life and people. R.I.P. hector. the world lost a good man.

Comment

"The world just lost a great man"?!?!

Really?

This guy was a total deuchebag.

This is just the trash taking out the trash...Darwin style. Motherphuk Camacho.

The Puerto Rican Naseem Hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                I believe that they are making a big mistake. People have been on life support machines for months, even years. I've just read a substantial report which said that his brain shows irregular flashes of activity.

The Camachos are very far from being bright, in fact quite stupid, and should not be in the position of life or death. They will listen to the doctors, who want the machine freed up for other patients, perhaps wealthy. For doctors, patients come and go, can often be extremely objective regarding life, which they regard as a purely animal activity, from which they earn huge incomes .....
                your comment borders on disrespect in this time of great sorrow. while i understand what you are saying in regards to flat line brain activity and being taken off life support too soon. and have observed a person on life support for over a year regain normal function. its the families decision and we should support them. its not a easy thing to do. but to call them stupid and you dont even know them is rude, classless and ignorant. you should pontificate another time. this is not the place for your pig headed assumtions. you are not stupid (from your post) but you are arrogant. show some class and have respect for the MAN and his family. WE LOVE YOU HECTOR!!!!! R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Method View Post

Really?

you didnt know hector you ****!!!!!! i knew him personally. you take what you see in the ring and apply it to life. but what you see in the ring and what they are in life are two very different things. this man was a peoples man and he mingled with common people with no regard to status in life. and even still what kind of horrible person speaks in such a silly manner about a man losing his life. motherphuk you! you are the menstral container and a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Method View Post

Really?

Wow! Just Wow!

Comment

The man was a deuchebag's man you phucking ****. Fuk you if you knew him. I could care less. You knowing him doesn't give the guy any credibility. If anything, it makes you look like a deuchebag too. Hopefully you don't stay still in a car too long on your next coke purchase.

Hopefully,the Ricans give him a nice burial and prop him up w formaldehyde next to a motorcycle or Lamborghini in someones living room (or something ultra cheesy that only they can come up with).
                      Last edited by Method; 11-23-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X