No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
    did you just compare macho camacho to malignaggi? you disrespectful ****er should be banned or at least suspended just for saying that.

damn these kids nowadays don't know shiet about boxing

This generation is just azz backwards man! Ignorance is daring!
    I'll take that back, Stupidity is daring! Ignorance can be educated, stupidity is for ever!

Comment

My first memories of boxing were provided by Camacho when I was just a kid watching his fights with the fam back in the day. He was my favorite boxer for the longest time. This is very sad. My heart goes out to his family...

Rest in peace Hector "Macho" Camacho. Thank you for the memories.

Comment

I wonder if Cotto will have Camacho's name on his trunks or if he'll do anything to honor him when he enters the ring on Dec 1.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          I wonder if Cotto will have Camacho's name on his trunks or if he'll do anything to honor him when he enters the ring on Dec 1.
          Cotto's not known to do stuff like that but it'd be nice to see him have EM for Manny, and HCM for Macho on his trunks.

Comment

So long, champ.

Comment

R.I.P. Macho

Comment

damn sad news man. RIP champ. life is messed up.

Comment

can we as a forum send flowers or something to the service when its held?

this is extra sad man.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    That will be something to be humbled by! As a true fan of both, that course of action by Cotto will make him even bigger that life in my book! I really appreaciate all the support form everybody in this forum, even the hardcore Mexincan guys! You know who you are and you are true Gentleman!
                    Last edited by Basco; 11-22-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      Oh man, this has been a really sad Thanksgiving! I grew up cheering for Hector, watching his fights with my dad, celebrating his wins and being devastated by his losses. He was an icon as I was growing up and what I looked up to when I was an amateur boxer as I grew up. No other death of a non family member has touched me so deep as this one! He was not perfect but as a boxer and a fighter, my respects to you Hector! Rest in peace Champ!
                      Ditto..As a kid I too was shown this kid from spanish Harlem by my Father as well & ever since I became his #1 Fan..I also feel like I just lost another family member and mannn (deep breath) this senseless lost really hurts..You will forever be in my heart Mach & once again thank you for all the good times I spent with my father watching your fights..You really was a true champ, adios primo!!

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                      X