Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, this has been a really sad Thanksgiving! I grew up cheering for Hector, watching his fights with my dad, celebrating his wins and being devastated by his losses. He was an icon as I was growing up and what I looked up to when I was an amateur boxer as I grew up. No other death of a non family member has touched me so deep as this one! He was not perfect but as a boxer and a fighter, my respects to you Hector! Rest in peace Champ!
    Last edited by Basco; 11-22-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

R.I.P champ a legend to the sport

Comment

What time is it in PR right now?

I hear they are going to wait till Friday to pull the plug.

Comment

RIP Macho Camacho. The man wasnt everyone's cup of tea, if I'm honest he wasnt mine back in the late eighties, but he was a very good fighter. He looked sensational as a super featherweight and lightweight and had possibly the fastest hands the sport has ever seen.

Comment

R.I.P Macho

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Great champion my ass, that ***** skated more than Nancy Carrigan. He brought the boring to boxing. Run, run, run was her style. Reminds me of that ***** Paul Malinagi
              You ****ing coward !!!! you wouldn't say it to his face if he was alive !!!! Do boxingscene a favor and wash your mouth out with a buckshot !!!!

Comment

Great champion my ass, that ***** skated more than Nancy Carrigan. He brought the boring to boxing. Run, run, run was her style. Reminds me of that ***** Paul Malinagi
                How can a human being be so insensitive? What a low life you are my friend!

Comment

did you just compare macho camacho to malignaggi? you disrespectful ****er should be banned or at least suspended just for saying that.

damn these kids nowadays don't know shiet about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    did you just compare macho camacho to malignaggi? you disrespectful ****er should be banned or at least suspended just for saying that.

damn these kids nowadays don't know shiet about boxing.
                    This generation is just azz backwards man! Ignorance is daring!

Comment

RIP The True "Macho Man"

Comment

Working...
                      X