Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
    I think Donaire is doing 24/7 365... He is the only doing the TRUE OLMYPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING
    But hes working with Conte and its done by VADA who Conte is a major player in. Plus Conte can beat any test especially those he probabkly helped create.

ALL SPORTS ARE LOST if true

Comment

• The Article is full of ****...some desperate attention seeking writer going all out..rumors rumors and more rumors..it's actually lies and not rumors..floyd took the tests pacquiao didn't ..that's all we have to now.

Comment

• great read!

where there is smoke, there is fire..
        let's hope these journalists keep doing their jobs and exposing this issue for what it really is.
        maybe then we will have true change in the way our athletes are tested and real reform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Nonito is but hes trained by Conte who is a major player in VADA and can beat tests easily so if we cant trust USADA then we certainly cant trust VADA.

All sports are lost for me if true
          Conte isn't a major player in VADA. But he does give VADA advice.

I do agree though that if USADA cannot be trusted, then we certainly cannot trust VADA. But not because of their contact with Conte though. Moreso because VADA has far less of a renowned reputation than USADA. But USADA can indeed be trusted, same with VADA. Only fools would think either of the two would partake in cover-ups by releasing false information to the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            Just an FYI, even Olympic Athletes take steroids and don't get caught.
            I know, but he is the only doing this 24/7 365 of testing... He is not accusing anyone and he is not asking his opponents to do the same, so his motive to show he is clean is clear...

Comment

• before long we are going to be singling out the 5 guys in the whole top 150 in the world that aren't drug cheats.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                The Article is full of ****...some desperate attention seeking writer going all out..rumors rumors and more rumors..it's actually lies and not rumors..floyd took the tests pacquiao didn't ..that's all we have to now.
                ok so where is Floyds proof that manny is roiding? Its ok Ill wait

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Wow, just unreal the lengths they go to to portray this image of "cleaning up the sport". If Mayweather really failed 3 tests, then it will change how everyone views his career and his undefeated record. What I didn't get was why are the ones requesting the tests are the ones failing them? Now it seems like they're gonna cover you to some degree depening on how much pay them and who you are. I wish it wasn't true, but there is too many instances of this now to all be made up.
                  Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  It's a diversionary tactic, employed by people (most notably politicians) all the time : Accuse your opponet of something you are guilty of doing yourself in order to cast yourself in the light of a crusader and, in the process, fool the general public. In short, it's hypocritical.
                  There you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                    I think Donaire is doing 24/7 365... He is the only doing the TRUE OLMYPIC STYLE DRUG TESTING
                    There is fine print regarding Donaire doing Olympic style drug testing. The fine print is that if Donaire tests positive or negative, that information does not have to be released to the public! It can be concealed because VADA does not publish results of their testing to the public unless the athlete grants them permission.

This is a fact documented by the Founder of VADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      ok so where is Floyds proof that manny is roiding? Its ok Ill wait
                      Remember this : eeemmm me no like needle aamm eee aaammm my socks very tight me no fight good eeemm aaaaaa i scared of needle aaammmm blood loss make me very weak eem aaaammm

there ya go..sounds familiar hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X