Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    real talk, i'll walk from boxing for at least a year.
    Come on mate, I dont reckon the guy in your avi is using, likewise Froch....in fact I might just stick to watching SMW's.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Come on mate, I dont reckon the guy in your avi is using, likewise Froch....in fact I might just stick to watching SMW's.

i'll give it my best shot. this sport consumes huge portion of my life. i'll give it the old college try.

Comment

• Floyd fans are, and always will be ******s.

Floyd brought this upon himself. Now he's the one who will forever be known as the cheater who did anything and everything to avoid Manny.

Comment

• Part two:

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-two

Comment

• I don't see why anyone is shocked. This is standard stuff for all sports, there isn't enough money and impetus for proper testing. The Olympics and Cycling have the best testing and those athletes continue to cheat.

PEDs are here to stay.

The Mayweather hypocrisy is good for a laugh though.

All you're favorite athletes are probably on it, deal with it.

Donaire is the only boxer currently to have 24/7 random testing, he's the only guy that is clean for sure. 99% of all athletes don't test to the proper degree.
            Last edited by RSBonos; 11-20-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• This historic thread is now exactly 24 hours since birth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                This historic thread is now exactly 24 hours since birth.
                Not quite but almost LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  From Bob Arum himself:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver
                  That link goes nowhere. You changed WADA, which he said, to VADA as you wish it was so. Spreading lies and insulting others is your way it appears.

Pacroids are a delusional fanbase, you have the prayers of all boxing fans friend!
                  Last edited by BIGMARS; 11-20-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                    Some people literally invest too much time into this.
                    And still you have been here the entire time friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                      From Bob Arum himself:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver
                      What Arum really says is "I've always said that WADA, which does the Olympic testing, should be the blanket organization to do the testing for this fight in accordance with the state athletic commission for the state where the fight would be held," said Arum.

http://m.r i n g t v.craveonline.com...-and-chavez-jr

Red K for your LIES!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X