Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50: Floyd tested positive 3 times but he paid USADA off.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Thomas Hauser wouldn't put his name at risk without believing in the news himself. This could be get pretty big and really bad, esepcially if promoters covered it up and let the fight proceed against a clean fighter, if Mayweather is indeed dirty.
      People are acting like Hauser just heard this down the pub. There's no way this gets written, even as a rumour, unless the original source is within or very close to USADA. Otherwise, the release of documents which show the waiver story to be false would finish Hauser as a journalist, instantly. You can't write stuff like this about someone as big as Floyd Mayweather and get away with it if it's not true.

Of course, we won't know unless USADA and Mayweather agree to release the documents. They would immediately clear Mayweather's name and destroy Hauser if this is all a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        You can't trust what they say because they are involved in the cover-up

Why would Hausier lie? It would cost him years of reputation and money. No one hires a lying journalist.

He is far more unbias than USADA and GBP
        you sure about that?

and funny how much **** me and guys like Dazed took whenever the aspect of PEDs came up and how we felt it was out there.

time changes a lot of things doesn't it?

I am holding off until part 2 comes out but if it stays on the course I think it does it's no more sustainable than any of the agenda filled propaganda some of you accuse other writers of putting out

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          50: Floyd tested positive 3 times but he paid USADA off.
          What a effing hypocrite. He should never be allowed to enter the ring again.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Thomas Hauser wouldn't put his name at risk without believing in the news himself. This could be get pretty big and really bad, esepcially if promoters covered it up and let the fight proceed against a clean fighter, if Mayweather is indeed dirty.
            Not really cause he writes rto some point that he is not saying Floyd failed or is using, and continues to use the word rumor so he can get out of this if he wanted with just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              so cotto was weight drained against pacman, got beaten with bricks against margarito and now ... well well well ... am waiting for the cotto is undefeated threads to start up ...
              That's already been mentioned here in the past. You probably missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                You can't trust what they say because they are involved in the cover-up

Why would Hausier lie? It would cost him years of reputation and money. No one hires a lying journalist.

He is far more unbias than USADA and GBP
                Again, only fools would believe USADA would be involved in a cover-up where they publish FALSE information about fighters testing negative when they really tested positive. It would destroy their organization. So they would take that risk for Floyd Mayweather? LOL. Only fools believe that.

The writer has made a grand mistake and will sooner or later pay the price for it. The writing is very biased by the way. Do you even realize that through VADA testing their is less transparency than USADA testing? The Founder of VADA specifically said that their test results will only be released upon permission of the athlete. Meaning if the athletes wants the results withheld, that's what happens.

In Floyd's case though, with USADA, all his results were released. The funny thing is that Boxing Scene did a HUGE interview with VADA discussing things like this and asking why VADA doesn't release results like USADA does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  you sure about that?

and funny how much **** me and guys like Dazed took whenever the aspect of PEDs came up and how we felt it was out there.

time changes a lot of things doesn't it?

I am holding off until part 2 comes out but if it stays on the course I think it does it's no more sustainable than any of the agenda filled propaganda some of you accuse other writers of putting out
                  What did you think of the first part?

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    That's already been mentioned here in the past. You probably missed it.
                    lol indeed i did

Comment

• Oh my goodness. What the hell did I just miss today?

Comment

Working...
                      X