Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: "When you fight against me, it's like playing hangman, you get the last word"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Wow you lost all credibility.

Broner is good, has the potential to be an ATG as long as he keeps beating the best.

But Floyd at 130-135 would beat Broner. Floyd used more movement, had power at those weights, and his defense was superior to Broner's.

H2H I'd say Floyd is the greatest Super Featherweight ever, I certainly wouldn't bet on anyone to beat him at that weight. And at 135 he was damn good too, he just ran into another really good fighter in Castillo who gave Floyd all he could handle.
    yea i agree i think Broner vs Floyd at that weight, age n at skill level Mayweather would of run circles around outbox him, but i do think Broner is shaping up to have a better resume than Floyd

Comment

Floyd at 130-135 had very good pop and his power at 140 and up wasn't quite as good but was still pretty good and is still underrated by most.

Broner is talented but he doesn't match up to Floyd overall whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you have any idea what a LW Floyd would have done to Demarco, Escobedo or Eloy f0cking Perez?

'never seen anyone that skillfull in years'

how long you been watching?

'2 years now'
        When I have nothing to say, I also too insult others by asking them how long they've been watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          The recent comments on Broner after last night are further showing the crazy amount of fans who became fans of the sport from 07-onward on this site.

All I've seen is; "Broner is more exciting than Mayweather because he comes to fight and has power".

Clearly, all they know of Mayweater is 147 onward.

you know the ignorant hype is too much when I, of all people, is trying to educate on how great Floyd's b1tch ass was

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            you know the ignorant hype is too much when I, of all people, is trying to educate on how great Floyd's b1tch ass was

Exactly!

Comment

oh great these are the types of threads we can expect for the next several months. awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                oh great these are the types of threads we can expect for the next several months. awesome.
                Try years

The new kids on the block are making their way to the scene.

Comment

LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    LOL...

rofl .... i like broner a lot... but comparing him to a sfw floyd is blasphemy. the guy was damn near perfect @140 and under. sure the first castillo fight was close... but he erased all doubt in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Broner is good, has the potential to be an ATG as long as he keeps beating the best.
                      DeMarco was a legit win.

But this is getting ****** now.

ATG potential. Really.

You really need to study the history of the sport and consider what it takes to become an ATG. In boxing. A sport with one of the most storied histories ever.

ATG potential. Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                      X