Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: "When you fight against me, it's like playing hangman, you get the last word"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corny as ***

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      This guy is on the path to becoming an ATG. Bigger than Floyd because his style is so much more exciting. He has the "power" Floyd doesn't have. Can't wait for his next fight.

War Broner
      Most definitely. Ho looks like the kind of fighter that comes around once every or 20 years. I think he will be better than Floyd if he remains dedicated.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Floyd has been a "HAS BEEN" , for a long while now. Before his fake ducking retirement...but after that....hes been done. Broner is a different type fighter. Key word here....fighter!
        1/10 for getting me to type this.

Comment

This guy is on the path to becoming an ATG. Bigger than Floyd because his style is so much more exciting. He has the "power" Floyd doesn't have. Can't wait for his next fight.

War Broner
          You obviously just started watching boxing for you to make that conclusion. Floyd at that age was superior to Broner, though the only equal was their power. Another point is that Floyd, at 130-135, was usually the smaller man in the ring, normally fighting at showing up fight night at his weigh-in weight.

Comment

lol at pact@rds trying to use Broner to hate on Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
              Mayweather was already bigger/better than Broner at 25-0. Mayweather also DID have power at this time in his career..
              Exactly. Everyone is forgetting Floyd was a puncher. Get real, guys. Floyd is now in his FIFTH weight class. Broner is in his SECOND. Let's see if Broner is still hurting opponents when he's fighting at 154 lbs.

Comment

Limited? Broner just beat one of the tops dogs at 135lb. Demarco was coming off of a first round stoppage, many were saying it was a 50/50 fight. After Broner destroys Demarco, he gets no credit?

Give me a break.. gtfo
                Broner looked great. But I didn't see many people calling this a 50/50 fight. Broner was a heavy favorite for a reason. He did exactly what he was expected/supposed to do.

And 130/135 Floyd would have performed surgery on Broner.

Comment

why does that matter? do you think your somehow a better fan then people who started watching after you? lamest thing i have ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    why does that matter? do you think your somehow a better fan then people who started watching after you? lamest thing i have ever heard
                    That's not even the argument being made.

If you haven't seen Floyd fight at lower weights, you aren't really in any position to declare someone else better.

Jesus, this place is a **** hole.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      And 130/135 Floyd would have performed surgery on Broner.
                      Yup. And that's not even knocking Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X