• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    PM me when it's official my friend.
    Will do...

Comment

I do think Burns is good that first world title win has improved him immensely but Mitchell was tagging him and i just cant see Burns boxing well too avoid someone as fast as Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Will do...

Let's get it on.....Just kidding.

Broner-Burns is the obvious next fight.

Comment

Just to warn everyone in advance, if Burns wins everyone of you who said he gets stoped is getting quoted in my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            I do think Burns is good that first world title win has improved him immensely but Mitchell was tagging him and i just cant see Burns boxing well too avoid someone as fast as Broner
            Broner is too multi dimensional for Burns. Broner can work behind the jab and box you in the center of the ring, as he did against DeMarco most of the time the first 3 rounds of the fight. He can stand toe-to-toe and get the better of you, with his fast hands ripping you with uppercuts and hooks. He works the body as well. He can counter you with the quick left hook when you rush in, or a straight right hand. I saw him throw counter jabs to DeMarco last night.

He's too multi dimensional for Burns to handle him. What is Burns going to do better than Broner??? And though it may be too early to say Broner has a good chin, he seems to have a decent one at least. He took a few flush left hands on his chin from DeMarco and they didn't faze him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              It's just hard to imagine a fighter over there wouldn't want to get to the US on the major world level. Most fighters have to come to the US or end up coming to the US to get the major fights, unless it's against another fighter in Europe or something.

I don't see any problem with Jersey, it's not like Broner is from Jersey.
              America's logical but if Burns won't budge, Broner should go over there and make a statement. Burns is a huge draw in Scotland.

I wish Broner did the same thing with Uchiyama.

Hopefully, Burns will go to the U.S

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I don't think he wants any of The Problem.
                I'm 100% on board with this statement, and I actually like Ricky.

Comment

I actually hope it happens in Scotland because I will make the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    America's logical but if Burns won't budge, Broner should go over there and make a statement. Burns is a huge draw in Scotland.

I wish Broner did the same thing with Uchiyama.

Hopefully, Burns will go to the U.S
                    I remember an article quoting Warren last month where he said he had a verbal agreement/understanding that should both win, Broner-Burns would happen in Early 2013. Broner just said he's not going to the UK, that they can make the fight in Vegas or whatever. I think Burns will travel. He seemed ready to until he pulled out last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I remember an article quoting Warren last month where he said he had a verbal agreement/understanding that should both win, Broner-Burns would happen in Early 2013. Broner just said he's not going to the UK, that they can make the fight in Vegas or whatever. I think Burns will travel. He seemed ready to until he pulled out last year.
                      Has Broner confirmed he won't travel? Shame.

I guess U.S it is then.

Comment

Working...
                      X