Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lol you can post all the sites you want to, wont change the fact tim got the W, and pac got L, you seem to not be able to deal with it properly, so you think crying and posting websites will change history. it wont. bradley got the W, and pac got the L, and they wont even rematch him. cool story though...

and please do tell, why do I root for bradley? is it cause he's a skillful, hungry fighter, who wants to fight stiff competition? yea that could be why...
    yeah it wont change history. Bradley got a gift win that everyone saw him get his azz beat. He got beat so one sided that a rematch wasnt even worth the time or money LOLhehehehehehe! That piece of turd has to carry his win in shame. LOL Duh he got the W...gee what would we do without you. They wont rematch the bum because they already beat the shlt out of him!
    :Aui:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      yeah it wont change history. Bradley got a gift win that everyone saw him get his azz beat. He got beat so one sided that a rematch wasnt even worth the time or money LOLhehehehehehe! That piece of turd has to carry his win in shame. LOL Duh he got the W...gee what would we do without you. They wont rematch the bum because they already beat the shlt out of him!
      :Aui:
      When they fight and Bradley beats him again dont come on here screaming that Pac is a old fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        When they fight and Bradley beats him again dont come on here screaming that Pac is a old fighter.
        Highly unlikely. Tim didn't even come close to showing he could win against pacquiao in that robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Bradley just doesn't get it. The only reason TR signed him was to spoon feed him to Pacquiao this year. Bradley has no fan base, can't even sell out his own home town arena. He should be happy with the gift decision he got and the payday and just STFU.
          Nope... Bradley was suppose to beat Pacquiao. Arum had the judges in his pocket. He was trying to create a new star but failed when bradley did not cooperate with the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
            Highly unlikely. Tim didn't even come close to showing he could win against pacquiao in that robbery.
            Dude rolled his ankle. **** happens man. I think he would do better in a rematch now that he has seen Pacs moves. If that was the case with Marquez why wouldnt it apply to Bradley as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Dude rolled his ankle. **** happens man. I think he would do better in a rematch now that he has seen Pacs moves. If that was the case with Marquez why wouldnt it apply to Bradley as well?
              That don't matter from first to last it is plainly obvious that Pac was superior. He would probably Ko tim the next fight. Just being real. And I love tim bradley.

Comment

The Racket Squad: No Pac No Way Timmy,

Bradley would have been better off if he had gotten the loss.
                The 'win' put him between the devil and the deep blue ' let's see what we can do with him'.

Both Rios or Alvarado would pressure him beyond his level of endurance.

Manny has two more fights in him if he get's past Marquez.
                Losing that 'Money' money would be insane.
                Rios would be a profitable PPV.
                Cotto is always in the mix.
                Tim is not even in the top 5 for Pac's remaining ring time.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  Bradley would have been better off if he had gotten the loss.
                  The 'win' put him between the devil and the deep blue ' let's see what we can do with him'.

Both Rios or Alvarado would pressure him beyond his level of endurance.

Manny has two more fights in him if he get's past Marquez.
                  Losing that 'Money' money would be insane.
                  Rios would be a profitable PPV.
                  Cotto is always in the mix.
                  Tim is not even in the top 5 for Pac's remaining ring time.
                  Neither Alvarado nor Rios would even beat Peterson.

Comment

Give tim what he wants. Give him Brandon. then rematch with Pac.

Comment

Lololol.. I'm starting to like Bradley, this dude is really not going to take arums ****... I think it's funny the last article with Arum he mentioned the years left in his contract... Only times a promoter mentions that is because **** is going down behind closed doors..

Obviously Bradley has zero interest in Alvarado and he's not fighting unless it's the right guy.. I have a feeling Bradley and Arum fiasco is just about to start

Comment

Working...
                      X