Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ImFromInternet; 11-17-2012, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      He said BOXING fans around the world, you illiterate ****.
      He just plays ****** and looks for a laugh.

He knows the truth and basically states the opposite to make the pac fans look like ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        LOL dumb and dumber! Does every thing have to be broken down so the slow minded can get it.

Where do causual boxing fans Die hard boxing fans and come in at? Not every "boxing Fan" knows EVERY fighter in boxing.
        Die hards on the other hand....its common sense. Something you two lack! SO ....not every BOXING FAN AROUND THE WORLD knows who Bradley is!

hope that clears it up for you two. I know you are as well a little slow and i dont mind working with the less gifted!
        Really? Not every boxing fan knows Bradley? According to who? An illiterate grubby **** such as yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Good to see that you're agreeing that Pac is ducking Floyd and fighting no name fighters who don't even fight at WW.

At least you're coming around.
          Pac ducking floyd....

Comment

LOL dumb and dumber! Does every thing have to be broken down so the slow minded can get it.

Where do causual boxing fans Die hard boxing fans and come in at? Not every "boxing Fan" knows EVERY fighter in boxing.
            Die hards on the other hand....its common sense. Something you two lack! SO ....not every BOXING FAN AROUND THE WORLD knows who Bradley is!

hope that clears it up for you two. I know you are as well a little slow and i dont mind working with the less gifted!
            Plenty watch the superbowl and world series. do you consider them all football and baseball fans? the people you watch Pac fights with are not all boxing fans pac boy. you probably are just a pac fan and not a fan of the sport. once pac leaves you wont give a **** about the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Really? Not every boxing fan knows Bradley? According to who? An illiterate grubby **** such as yourself?
              So you still dont get it. casual boxing fans......die hard boxing fans.....does it still have to be broken down for you. heheheheee

Are you one of them nimrods who say "really" ? LOL that explains it.!

Like "Really" "Seriously" lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Plenty watch the superbowl and world series. do you consider them all football and baseball fans? the people you watch Pac fights with are not all boxing fans pac boy. you probably are just a pac fan and not a fan of the sport. once pac leaves you wont give a **** about the sport of boxing.
                WOW that was original! Like ive never heard that before!

Just be careful how you word things. Not all boxing fans know all fighters. Im a fan of MMA...yet i can barley tell you that many fighters. Ill watch the sport but im not into it. And im one that is ,AROUND THE WORLD! So dont make Bradley out to be A Pacquiao, Ali, Tyson, Mayweather type of name that every boxing fan knows! He is not!

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ions-in-boxing

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ing-history/10

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/lists/w...photo=31108393

http://thesportsdump.com/2012/06/11/...oxing-history/

just a few sites that disagree....the WWW is full of them . All experts agree. But YOU! Little ole you. hehehe stop making yourself look more and more like a moron! We all know why you root for Bradley! your ignorance shows you cannot hide the real reason!!
                  lol you can post all the sites you want to, wont change the fact tim got the W, and pac got L, you seem to not be able to deal with it properly, so you think crying and posting websites will change history. it wont. bradley got the W, and pac got the L, and they wont even rematch him. cool story though...

and please do tell, why do I root for bradley? is it cause he's a skillful, hungry fighter, who wants to fight stiff competition? yea that could be why...
                  Last edited by SpeedKillz; 11-17-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

WOW that was original! Like ive never heard that before!

Just be careful how you word things. Not all boxing fans know all fighters. Im a fan of MMA...yet i can barley tell you that many fighters. Ill watch the sport but im not into it. And im one that is ,AROUND THE WORLD! So dont make Bradley out to be A Pacquiao, Ali, Tyson, Mayweather type of name that every boxing fan knows! He is not!
                    You've heard it before from various people because its the truth. If you dont think that Bradley vs Matthysee is a intriguing match up then you are not much of a fan of the sport. That goes for boxing fans on any continent. As i told you before just because you like a particular fighter does not make you a fan of the sport. I liked watching Jordan play basketball but i am not a fan NBA basketball. People watch the Williams sisters tennis matches but could care less about the other matches or players. This is what you are to boxing. You are not a fan of the sport just a fan of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                      and who exactly is he fighting next? Lamont Peterson? XD Vladimir Smirnov? LOL
                      who ever he fights, what does it matter. manny doesnt wanna fight him in the rematch. guys like bradley only get better in the ring, especially if they fight the same guy twice. he beats manny in the rematch, manny isnt hard to figure out after you been in with him. arum knows it, hence JMM-pac 4. learn to think logically, it might not pay off initially, but in the long run, you will be happier

Comment

Working...
                      X