Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Give Me Brandon Rios, Not The Guy He Beat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Bradley said he would fight Matthysee. Thats a fight HBO and Boxing fans around the world would love to see. Arum and Shaefer need to make that happen.
    :Aui: Like everyone around the world even knows Bradley! hehehehee and the ones that do...knows he lost his last fight!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      :Aui: Like everyone around the world even knows Bradley! hehehehee and the ones that do...knows he lost his last fight!
      If you dont know who Bradley is then you are not much of a boxing fan. Kind of like your homeboys and girls who you watch your idols fights with.

Comment

If you dont know who Bradley is then you are not much of a boxing fan. Kind of like your homeboys and girls who you watch your idols fights with.
        i know who he is. But " THE WORLD" as you put it does not. Thats why his ticket sales are sooooo lame. Hes no big name. So " THE WORLD " dont know this fraud. And the one that do....tie his name in with the biggest robbery in Boxing history! Google it! heheheeee

Comment

i know who he is. But " THE WORLD" as you put it does not. Thats why his ticket sales are sooooo lame. Hes no big name. So " THE WORLD " dont know this fraud. And the one that do....tie his name in with the biggest robbery in Boxing history! Google it! heheheeee
          Good to see that you're agreeing that Pac is ducking Floyd and fighting no name fighters who don't even fight at WW.

At least you're coming around.

Comment

What part of BOXING FANS AROUND THE WORLD don't you understand man?

Comment

He said BOXING fans around the world, you illiterate ****.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Good to see that you're agreeing that Pac is ducking Floyd and fighting no name fighters who don't even fight at WW.

At least you're coming around.
                LOL where da fuucck have you been, under a rock??

Comment

mike alvarado?? WTF is that? top rank really dosent have any good intentions in mind when it comes to bradley i hope he sees that.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                    LOL where da fuucck have you been, under a rock??
                    o look another noob.....

Welcome to boxing....

Comment

What part of BOXING FANS AROUND THE WORLD don't you understand man?
                      Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      He said BOXING fans around the world, you illiterate ****.
                      LOL dumb and dumber! Does every thing have to be broken down so the slow minded can get it.

Where do causual boxing fans Die hard boxing fans and come in at? Not every "boxing Fan" knows EVERY fighter in boxing.
                      Die hards on the other hand....its common sense. Something you two lack! SO ....not every BOXING FAN AROUND THE WORLD knows who Bradley is!

hope that clears it up for you two. I know you are as well a little slow and i dont mind working with the less gifted!

Comment

Working...
                      X