Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short of poisoning Wlad or unjustly disqualifying him for knocking Povetkin out with a shot on the side of the head when he dips to the right, there's nothing that Povetkin's people can do to save him from getting knocked out.

Povetkin's defense, strength, speed, and stamina aren't good enough to challenge Wlad. He's going to get pushed onto the back foot, peppered with jabs, and repeatedly take right crosses and left hooks from an increasingly aggressive Wlad.

I didn't watch Wald's last 3 fights until a couple days ago; in all 3, he looked more aggressive than he has in the past. He knows what country he's in, who's card he's on, who he's fighting. I think this is a statement fight for him and we're going to see the most aggressive Wlad we've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
      Short of poisoning Wlad or unjustly disqualifying him for knocking Povetkin out with a shot on the side of the head when he dips to the right, there's nothing that Povetkin's people can do to save him from getting knocked out.

Povetkin's defense, strength, speed, and stamina aren't good enough to challenge Wlad. He's going to get pushed onto the back foot, peppered with jabs, and repeatedly take right crosses and left hooks from an increasingly aggressive Wlad.

I didn't watch Wald's last 3 fights until a couple days ago; in all 3, he looked more aggressive than he has in the past. He knows what country he's in, who's card he's on, who he's fighting. I think this is a statement fight for him and we're going to see the most aggressive Wlad we've ever seen.
      Damn, I hope you're right. Would be awesome to see Wlad just blast Povetkin away in a few rounds.

Comment

This is an easy fight for Wlad. I can't believe anyone would pick Povetkin to even go the distance. Povetkin is the same man that went life and death with Marco Huck for God's sake. Povetkin was rocked and hurt several times and was lucky to get the win.

Povetkín is not fast or skilled enough to outbox Wlad and not strong enough to push Wlad back and be in his face....and he doesn't have the punching power to put Wlad on his back. Povetkin doesn't bring anything to the table that will trouble Wlad. Wlad will punish and KO Povetkin in a very one-sided fight. I'd be very surprised if this fight goes more than 6 rounds. Wlad by early KO.

Comment

Wlad is going to steam roll Povetkin

Comment

Wlad wins by 8th round KO.

WAR WLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not a chance in hell of an early KO.
              Wlad is cautious. It's his style. And Povetkin is much better than the likes of Pianeta.
              Late KO or UD.

Comment

http://www.rtl.de/cms/sport/boxen/ne...1-1650916.html

Experts : Klitschko is the favourite but Povetkin is dangerous.

As I am wrting from an ipad I will give you the translation when I come back home in 3 or 4 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                  http://www.rtl.de/cms/sport/boxen/ne...1-1650916.html

Experts : Klitschko is the favourite but Povetkin is dangerous.

As I am wrting from an ipad I will give you the translation when I come back home in 3 or 4 hours.
                  Interesting that the likes of Helenius and Pulev give Povetkin a real chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Damn, I hope you're right. Would be awesome to see Wlad just blast Povetkin away in a few rounds.
                    Keep dreaming,Wladimir fights the most negative and cowardly way I've ever witnessed of a heavyweight champion.. Spinks was more aggressive against Tyson whom he was terrified of than Wlad was against Eddie Chambers lol

Eddie Chambers ,Eddie Chambers remember that fight before pre ejaculating in your pants about an aggressive Wladimir.. its actually quite pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                      Keep dreaming,Wladimir fights the most negative and cowardly way I've ever witnessed of a heavyweight champion.. Spinks was more aggressive against Tyson whom he was terrified of than Wlad was against Eddie Chambers lol

Eddie Chambers ,Eddie Chambers remember that fight before pre ejaculating in your pants about an aggressive Wladimir.. its actually quite pathetic
                      You clearly have no idea what your babbling about...

Comment

Working...
                      X