• Show
Clear All

#freeFreedom
    #freeTunney

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      #freeFreedom
      #freeTunney
      He should be allowed back to the forums for the Wlad fight. Larry got back in time for the Mayweather fight. Not sure what he got banned for though.

Anyway, War Wlad!! Don't let those Russians rob you.

Comment

The odds on this have closed up a lot recently,

Any good boxing reason for this?

Comment

Wladimir is obviously a huge favorite. He has to be careful though to assure a win. If he does not get reckless, he will win the fight.

Best wishes to both boxers, though I will be cheering for Wlad (since he is of Cossack descent.) Sasha is a good boxer and I have a lot of respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I don't even like David Haye that much........I just said he's the 3rd best HW and if Vitali keeps fighting, he should fight Haye.

David Price is growing on me. He should go after the likes of Chisora, Perez/Chagaev, Helenius, and others like that next year.

You're delusional homie. You need help immediately.

Oh and Gennady Golovkin is a beast. He and Quillin are my favorite Middleweights, and he'd beat anyone there hands down, except Martinez. But he has the ability to beat Martinez, though I'd have to favor Sergio.

But in your "I see race everywhere" mind, you can keep on with your baseless accusations. You're pathetic.
            LMAO, sorry to say sergio has no chance at triple G. Not from 154-168 that I have seen so far. Ward may be a great contest but thats it. Ward would get punished in the end. JMO BTW Wlad all the way!!!!

Comment

looking forward to this one. Povetkin is a live opponent though I think wlad will school him through 9 or 10 rounds and stop him late

Comment

Povetkin is overrated papper champion. He didn't lose becouse he never fought anyone of A class heavyweights. Marco Huck not even natural born heavyweight almost won against Povetkin and now he moves against VLAD????
                OMG that will be decent beating in front of home croud. Povetkin has strong chin so he last longer then Pianeta or Mormeck, but if Vlad decides to knock him out for real, no croud, no money, no russian background will help him to stay on foot. I just see those big right hands coming after sharp jabs and Povetkin trying to escape the beating by ducking his head almost to the ground...

Comment

I can't see wlad losing a round let alone the fight. wlad should KO him before 8. Just hope this is much better than the haye wlad bull****.

Comment

A boring fight is my prediction.

Comment

Expect controversy.

For you non-Klit fans, this may be a fight worth tuning in to. Povetkin and his shady backers will try anything to rob Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
                      X