No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Canelo: Vanes-Lara Winner Next, Not Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
    Maybe Sulaiman is upset about the rumors of Canelo fighting Cotto. if Canelo were to beat Cotto then that piece of shit Gilberto Mendoza would have him a piece of the Canelo gravy train.

Sulaiman doesn't like to share.

plus the WBA would do a much better job at keeping Canelo safe. the difference between the WBA and the WBC is that the WBA doesn't pretend to be prestigious like the WBC. just look at Sturm's reign. slap a super title on Canelo and he can rack up the cash for years.
    yeah, that sounds like something sulaiman would be upset about, for sure. we'll see if this guy keeps his word though. he's lied too many times to believe anything he says now is legit. i don't mind alvarez fighting someone like cotto, martinez, or mayweather before his mando, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Bullschit.

He also said the winner of Angulo-Kirk would be the mandatory. Somehow that tuned into Kermit Cintron...... Or was it Shane Mosley

Comment

Canelo fake reign will be over!!!..lol...poor kid..lara is going to schooled him...

Comment

Sulaiman reminds me of Sepp Blatter at FIFA, both are arseholes and both are crooks.

Comment

did'nt recently sulaimon say that canelo could take a voluntary fight?

Comment

[QUOTE=flint;12676086]did'nt recently sulaimon say that canelo could take a voluntary fight?[/QUOh

he did say that,thats what i was wondering too,i think most fans would prefer to see him face cotto in may over lara/vanes winner,then get to his mandatory in sept

Comment

[QUOTE=lopez36;12676101]
                Originally posted by flint View Post
                did'nt recently sulaimon say that canelo could take a voluntary fight?[/QUOh

he did say that,thats what i was wondering too,i think most fans would prefer to see him face cotto in may over lara/vanes winner,then get to his mandatory in sept
                Before he said he won't allow canelo to take another fight..then he change back and ford...canelo need to go step by step like everybody else..first he needs to face somebody ranked @ 154 then if he want he can try to get in the ring the # 1 p4p without fight even a top 500 p4p..but boxing is like that right now..

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Most people on this site are ignorants, haters and envy Mexican boxers. Canelo a hypejob? Yeah, right. He has a great record, fighting tough Mexicans. No amateur career. Has challenged Williams, Ortiz, defeated Mosley, etc. Chávez Jr a hypejob? He almost koed and badly hurt Martínez without training, the best pound for pound, the one who koed Williams and was robbed in their first match. Williams was a bum then? cintron ? who martinez koed in he 7th and then they allowed him to coninue cause he cried head butt headbutt cause he got hit so hard and didnt know with wat hahaha im from pr but i speak the truth [/SIZE][/COLOR] but canelo koed him. The real hypejob is Floyd!
                  i fixed that for u a little, dont mean i disagree with u but canelo could face some better competition and he now asking for it so im ok with it not critisizing him for that just need to wait and see how he does with better opposition before we say he is the best.....and dont agree with floyd being a hypejob yes he may pick who he fights with and when but he can do that hes the #1 u can do that when u at that level but yes would love to see him fight pac would it happen dont think so.. but floyd and canelo may happen dont know why but i just have a feeling it may happen... on the chaves crap i knew he couldnt hang with the big dogs regardless of the knockdown say wat u want but there was only one way this was gonna go down and it was martinez kicking his a ss ...
                  Last edited by ajgyagajg1; 11-07-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    Most people on this site are ignorants, haters and envy Mexican boxers. Canelo a hypejob? Yeah, right. He has a great record, fighting tough Mexicans. No amateur career. Has challenged Williams, Ortiz, defeated Mosley, etc. Chávez Jr a hypejob? He almost koed and badly hurt Martínez without training, the best pound for pound, the one who koed Williams and was robbed in their first match. Williams was a bum then? Cintron? who went the distance but canelo koed him. The real hypejob is Floyd!
                    If you truly believe any of this post, the ignorant hater is YOU!

Comment

I don't think Canelo is overrated at all, in fact I have been saying for a while that he is the real deal in my opinion. I like Canelo and I think people keep underestimating him def. However, I do think JCC Jr. is somewhat of a hypejob and is a shady cheating SOB. Yeah he hurt Sergio in the last half round of a 12 round fight, because Sergio was utterly exhausted from fighting a cruiserweight all night and from pounding Jr.'s face in. Sorry but .5 rounds of good performance in a 12 round fight is nothing to brag about.

I would like to see Lara/Canelo, I think that would be a great fight. Sure Floyd basically dominated Cotto (other than having a bloody nose) but he doesn't need to be a JMW, he should be fighting WW's.

Comment

Working...
                      X