Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Canelo: Vanes-Lara Winner Next, Not Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Golden Boy's check bounced

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-gi...-winner--58788

Suaiman said it was ok a week ago but now it's not?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I wonder if someone is pressuring Sulaiman.
      I could be full of **** here, but this is what I think. Maybe all after all that calling out guys that will kill him, he looks like he is trying to get a fight with Martinez or Mayweather, a fight he gets killed in. But it looks to the world like he is begging for the best, but now he is " stopped from trying to fight the best" when in all actuality he is saved. Am I over thinking this?

Comment

Maybe Sulaiman is upset about the rumors of Canelo fighting Cotto. if Canelo were to beat Cotto then that piece of shit Gilberto Mendoza would have him a piece of the Canelo gravy train.

Sulaiman doesn't like to share.

plus the WBA would do a much better job at keeping Canelo safe. the difference between the WBA and the WBC is that the WBA doesn't pretend to be prestigious like the WBC. just look at Sturm's reign. slap a super title on Canelo and he can rack up the cash for years.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
          I could be full of **** here, but this is what I think. Maybe all after all that calling out guys that will kill him, he looks like he is trying to get a fight with Martinez or Mayweather, a fight he gets killed in. But it looks to the world like he is begging for the best, but now he is " stopped from trying to fight the best" when in all actuality he is saved. Am I over thinking this?
          i like that idea, it's a perfect out for the ginger

Comment

WTF!!! Sulaiman is a straight up bitzh..it's funny how he keeps naming mandatory fights and defenses..when was the last time one of these sanctioning P.O.S. forced an opponent on Floyd..talk about double standards..How about you make floyd defend that belt he's been sitting on all this time? How come none of these mofo's can make a rigo and donaire fight? Or Manny vs Floyd fight? But they force every other champion to defend their title against who they want..double standards like a mofo..

Comment

Most people on this site are ignorants, haters and envy Mexican boxers. Canelo a hypejob? Yeah, right. He has a great record, fighting tough Mexicans. No amateur career. Has challenged Williams, Ortiz, defeated Mosley, etc. Chávez Jr a hypejob? He almost koed and badly hurt Martínez without training, the best pound for pound, the one who koed Williams and was robbed in their first match. Williams was a bum then? Cintron? who went the distance but canelo koed him. The real hypejob is Floyd!

Comment

Lara vs canelo is a fight that must be seen.....

Comment

Aint no boxing organization gonna force FLoyd or Manny to fight a mandatory or strip them. Imagine the 3-5% these guys take off a Floyd Mayweather purse? Plus all the other extra $$$'s these leeches squeeze out of the undercard fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                    No..I think you are right..

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                      Pfft Canelo doesn't need that farce of a belt anyways .. He's already a big name and draw , he doesn't need to chase any big names they will go to him .. Sulaiman talks waay too much , he needs to shut up and stay in the background where he belongs

green k sent, good post......

Comment

Working...
                      X