Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abner Mares "the key is not to get frustrated"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares will pull through on this one..he's gonna bang that body up and be rough...he's gotta close the gap...I got Mares by UD 116-112 all the across the board.

WaRMaReS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Abner Mares is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Mares has the ability to throw in volume with accuracy. He should do much better than any other foe against Moreno.

At the same time Moreno is at a very high level of skills. 50-50 fight, I hope that Moreno doesn't take the "stink the place up" tactic
        I don't see that happening.

Moreno's a defensive fighter but a lot like Pernell Whitaker he let's his hands go a lot also.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-07-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I don't see that happening.

Moreno's a defensive fighter but a lot like Pernell Whitaker he let's his hands go a lot also.
          Moreno has the ability to fight a stinker and win. Interviews with him he states that he wants to fight in a way that more ppl would want to see him.

I don't see this fight easy for either fighter but don't know if Mares has enough pop to really make Moreno very defensive minded.

Comment

Abner Mares is the man. He is going into this fight with a lot of confidence and the right mental state. Hopefully Mares can get the KO or outwork Moreno for a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Moreno has the ability to fight a stinker and win. Interviews with him he states that he wants to fight in a way that more ppl would want to see him.

I don't see this fight easy for either fighter but don't know if Mares has enough pop to really make Moreno very defensive minded.
              he didn't fight all that boring against darchinyan...

Comment

im calling a close SD to Moreno. That always seems to be the case when you put a agressive fighter against a defensive counter puncher. Either way come sunday, we will be talking about why the other man should of won and etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  he didn't fight all that boring against darchinyan...
                  I like Moreno's style and his attitude. Loved the fight with Vic and how fresh he was at the end of the fight

Comment

I love this guy as a fighter man he is such a classy dude outside of it and a bad ass fighter inside of it hopefully he can get the job done sunday bc he has a tough assignment. LETS DO THIS MARES!!!!

Comment

Glad Mares has this state of mind

Comment

Working...
                      X