No announcement yet.

Abner Mares "the key is not to get frustrated"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abner Mares "the key is not to get frustrated"

Abner hit it right on the head, and let me tell you, Moreno is going to frustrate him the whole entire night. I see Moreno winning via a SD. Mares wone be able to hit him the whole night cleanly.

Lets do this. War Mares!

Comment

Mares is a true fighter that fights everyone. The lower weight version of Froch.

Comment

Nice!! Team mares did their homework. He is absolutely right. I believe mares has the attitude, stamina and workrate to beat a guy like moreno.

Comment

Can't wait I'll be there live! Rooting for Mares!

Comment

Very interesting!

I just posted in another thread about the fact Mares will likely be frustrated by Moreno.

It's great he knows his and has highlighted this. I think Vic went in there expecing to land on him regularly thus got frustrated when he couldn't.

It seems Mares knows what he has to do but will he be able to do it?

I can't wait to find out and it's great to see Mares is very focused.

Still picking Moreno by wide decision but it's not going to be easy.

Comment

I like mares I'm a fan.

Comment

I like Mares but Moreno shows hes in another class. Mares will be frustrated all night

Comment

all it'll take is a couple lowblows

Comment

Mares has the ability to throw in volume with accuracy. He should do much better than any other foe against Moreno.

At the same time Moreno is at a very high level of skills. 50-50 fight, I hope that Moreno doesn't take the "stink the place up" tactic

Comment

Working...
                    X