Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Garcia looks garbage against Erik Morales

Olusegun looks garbage against Nigel Wright

GBP paid him step aside money so he'd fuk off and stop crying about a fight NO ONE cared about. And so they could put on a bigger, better unification fight with Khan and Garcia.

You need to get off Mathysse's dick. We know thats the only reason you're hyping up a glorified tomato can like Ajose Olusegun.

Olusegun beat Nigel Wright in both fights as convincingly as anybody ever has! Nigel Wright gives everyone a damn good go, he was a pretty solid fighter who probably underachieved.
    I don't blame him for moaning, he deserved his damn title shot but GBP is a business and Khan the cashcow is the bigger draw. They cherrypicked Garcia thinking it was an easy win, they fed poor Ajose to Lucas.

That glorified tomato can would fcuk Khans world up and give Garcia the toughest fight of his career! Ajose will bounce back and grab a world title whilst Amir fights feather-fisted bums and gets his career ended the moment he goes back in with a puncher.

Comment

He may not deserve it, but he might get it if he wins his next fight impressively. Hell, maybe even if he doesn't win impressively.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Olusegun beat Nigel Wright in both fights as convincingly as anybody ever has! Nigel Wright gives everyone a damn good go, he was a pretty solid fighter who probably underachieved.

I get the feeling you're just trolling now.

Comment

Would rather see Khan again instead of Judah.....

Comment

Cherry picks? Kotelnik (champion). Maidana (mandatory).Judah (champion) Peterson (mandatory) Garcia (champion). These are cherry picks?

Lets not forget he offered Bradley a 50/50 fight which was ducked by Bradley who was considered the top guy in the divsion

Who should he have been fighting exactly? Prescott? A guy who couldn't even get past Kevin Mitchell
            Talking out of your azz, Bradley got a better deal fighting Pac and was in the middle of promotional moves.

Nobody ducks Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Talking out of your azz, Bradley got a better deal fighting Pac and was in the middle of promotional moves.

Nobody ducks Khan.
              He fought Casamayor instead of Khan. I wish people would stop pretending that fight never happened. He double ducked Khan. Once when he was with Shaw and again when he was with Arum.

Comment

Garcia would rematch Khan cause the money he would make again. Khan will have a nice little run again and his fans will flock and start saying how much a world beater he is.

I rather see Garcia/Lucas but after the easy money with Morales don't know if they would be interested and now it looks like they will be fighting Judah ( who simply won't go away)

Comment

He fought Casamayor instead of Khan. I wish people would stop pretending that fight never happened. He double ducked Khan. Once when he was with Shaw and again when he was with Arum.
                  Please dude, he made like a million dollar in that BS fight against Casamayor and was in promise of a Pac fight. If you don't know how Top Rank operates till this point I don't know what to tell you

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Please dude, he made like a million dollar in that BS fight against Casamayor and was in promise of a Pac fight. If you don't know how Top Rank operates till this point I don't know what to tell you
                    Yeah and he could've made over 2mil fighting Khan - 50% of UK ppv. You're right. He took an much easier fight for a smaller payday. Thats called a duck.

Promise of Pac fight? He was about 4th choice lol. He makes more money in the Pac fight if he beats Khan. But he was scared of losing to Khan - his words.

Comment

Khan has not exactly fought mediocre competition, He has a solid resume at 140 win or lose and he has made steps to fight people who are relevant if the chances present itself, no one can fault that effort in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X