Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan doesn't deserve a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason he wants Garcia and not Prescott is because Garcia is actually the champion whereas Prescott stays losing to the bottom tier of the division. What does Khan gain from fighting Prescott over Garcia? Don't be fukin stupid.

If Prescott had actually done anything worth a damn in the last 4 years since he beat Khan, you might have a point but losing to the dregs of the division like Kev Mitchell and Mike Alvarado isn't going to build up your reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Kotelnik, Judah & even Maidana are just names. All three fall short of world level.

You've got Kotelnik whose a fairly solid Euro level/bordering world class fighter at the tale end of his career.
      Judah whose never beaten anybody that is world class and fallen short everytime if you're not including his gift over Lucas. Famed really for winning a couple of rounds against Floyd when Judah was prime.
      Then you've got Maidana who frankly is just not very good and has taken a huge amount of amateur fights & nearly 35 pro outings to finally learn what a jab is.

In a sense Judah is just like Amir Khan, hes like a 6 time world champion or some rubbish, his best win is against Corey Spinks who he is tied 1 a piece with and no disrespect to Corey Spinks but he bloody sucks. Everytime hes stepped up, hes lost in rather embarrassing fashion. His 2nd best win is probably over a very green Junior Witter.
      But Prescott and Ajose " I need two fights to convincingly beat NIGEL WRIGHT" Olusegun are the elite of the division?

Stop it

Comment

Great post. Amir is a legend in his own lunch-time. Looking forward to him getting knocked the fuk out the next time he faces a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          Great post. Amir is a legend in his own lunch-time. Looking forward to him getting knocked the fuk out the next time he faces a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            A cherry pick? Uh no, he was the best available opponent after the PEDerson fight fell through.

The fact that you're hyping up average ass Ajose Olusegun as some kind of dangerous fighter that had to be ducked is hilarious and tells me everything I need to know.

You'd probably never seen him fight until he fought Mathysse. Whilst I watched him fight and look like **** against a club fighter in the UK not so long ago.

Stop it.

He wasn't the best available opponent though. He arguably lost to Ashley Theophane and looked garbage against Morales in the first fight, he didn't look too clever against a shot Kendall Holt either. I don't want to take nothing away from him he is a decent fighter but he was never meant to be anything but a kid who made Amir Khan look good & take him one step closer to Floyd. He had looked very ordinary up until he fought Khan.

Well GB obviously thought so, they paid him step a side money & I've seen Olusegun fight many times and he is 10 times the fighter Amir Khan ever was or ever will be. I'd take him over Khan in a heartbeat.

You won't see Olusegun straying away from punchers because he, his fanbase & his team have zero confidence in his ability to take a shot

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              He wasn't the best available opponent though. He arguably lost to Ashley Theophane and looked garbage against Morales in the first fight, he didn't look too clever against a shot Kendall Holt either. I don't want to take nothing away from him he is a decent fighter but he was never meant to be anything but a kid who made Amir Khan look good & take him one step closer to Floyd. He had looked very ordinary up until he fought Khan.

Well GB obviously thought so, they paid him step a side money & I've seen Olusegun fight many times and he is 10 times the fighter Amir Khan ever was or ever will be. I'd take him over Khan in a heartbeat.

You won't see Olusegun straying away from punchers because he, his fanbase & his team have zero confidence in his ability to take a shot
              Garcia looks garbage against Erik Morales

Olusegun looks garbage against Nigel Wright

GBP paid him step aside money so he'd fuk off and stop crying about a fight NO ONE cared about. And so they could put on a bigger, better unification fight with Khan and Garcia.

You need to get off Mathysse's dick. We know thats the only reason you're hyping up a glorified tomato can like Ajose Olusegun.

Comment

I nominate Matthyse to next starch Khan.

Comment

rarely to dudes who get starched in the first 4 rds deserve immediate rematches, but he might if he works his way back into the mix. he could start by fighting a legit 140lber after these confidence builders he's lining up now.

no one can talk shi t about amir's comp, its legit. we all know what his ceiling is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    I nominate Matthyse to next starch Khan.

second the nomination

Comment

Prescott beat Khan at Lightweight

140 was supposed to be a fresh start

Comment

Working...
                      X