No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Says His Father Will No Longer Be in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Yeah its like having that drunk relative who wants to scorn you when he is drunk. Sht annoying. But jr shouldnt of said this he should of just told him in private an not be a **** about it. He needs to stop being so fcking lazy though
    Annoying as ****. That was the only reason why jr trained at night.

Comment

Seems like the theme this year for boxers. Get your assistance handed to you and excuses start flowing shaking my head. You got your assistance kicked vaca gorda end of discussion.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Some ex-boxer really should stay away from their sons camps.

Comment

So the Martinez loss was just a Freudian slip.

Comment

I remember like 5 years ago when JCC Jr won a questionable decision against Matt Vanda or somebody like that in Mexico and the crowd was booing him.

His father was the only one that stuck up for him. Wow, we've come a long way since then.

Comment

so his pops is a distraction now? he's blaming that for his loss to Sergio?

f0ckin stoner....man up

Comment

"Daddy Issues"? By God, that explains everything..............smh. He didn't seem to be taking his training seriously anyway, so whatever Sr. was saying wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Jr. you lost and got schooled. Plain and simple

Comment

Surprise?? Drunks normally like company...

Comment

I dont understand how you can lose focus during the biggest fight of your career.

It's a very odd excuse...

Comment

Many fighters who come up under their father have to tell them to back off at some point. Two trainers giving you different advice isn't idea. I don't think this applies to Juilo though, because he didn't listen to either of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X