Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Says His Father Will No Longer Be in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think i saw those same messengers overriding the coach's instructions in his last fight. can't have too many voices up there can get confusing real quick. but all these could've would've are moot now, let's see how he fares in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Basically.

I seen no problem as far as I can tell from the 24/7, If anything he would have the edge with his pop their. Everyone seen how excitied he got when he wanted to explain something to his son on a way to get inside and attack Martinez. The only thing I can see that probrably bothers JR. is fight night, when he dad yells and yells at him from his seat behind jr. You can see it upset him in the martinez fight when he screamed back at the messenger 'YA YA YA" like i got it man shut up.

He move to Robert Garcia, I bet Garcia will bring out the beast in him.
      I think Garcia would be a better fit for him than Roach but he is still going to have to get this kid to be more disciplined.

Comment

JCC Jr. lost his '0' because he fought a superior fighter. His dad was not in the ring. HE was. JCC Jr. is a spoiled, arrogant prick and will never accomplish anywhere near what his father did. He didn't listen to his own coach. He is a disrespectful son of a legend.

Comment

yeah his father got in the way trying to give him advice when he was trying to shadow box in the living room.

sr should get into training though, he would probably be pretty good. dude is in real good shape too for a 50 year old

Comment

Jr is a disrespectful kunt. I hope he gets knocked the " beep" out in his next fight. Wow, talking about his own father about using drugs when he is smoking weed himself! He can only wish to have half the work ethic his old man did.

Comment

What a classless idiot,if he went to the ring with the warrior spirit of his father he didn't take a punishment like that....damn,ridicolous saying about the addictions of his father!!!

Comment

lol. what a clown move. like it was his daddy that half assed his training.

Comment

Excuses.................everybody's got excuses.

Comment

So that's his dad, what's the excuse for Freddie Roach, as to why he trained alone a lot?

Please don't say Pa....

Comment

Smart move Jr, get rid of the only person in camp that seemed to be enthusiastic about the fight smh

Comment

Working...
                      X