No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hucks Survives a Tough Challenge To Decision Arslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    Arslan clearly won the first half of the fight for sure, the last 6 rounds were more hard to score but considering that Arslan won at least 4 of the first 6 I would say that even 115-113 for Huck is unlikely.
    my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Povetkin went life and death with this guy....
      Yeah, Pusvetkin must really suck.

Comment

I had Arslan winning 8 to 4, I don't see how Huck won. Goes to show how easy the judges can be swayed by crowd noise, cause Huck wasn't connecting cleanly.

Comment

I ended up missing the fight so all I have to go on is what's said here, but even with a Win, I don't think Huck has any ground to call out a Klitschko.

Comment

I like watching Huck, I won't deny it, but I feel so damn sorry for Arslan now.

It's about time we started to see scorecards of fights in Germany. How the **** did one of the judges think Huck won 9 rounds to Arslan's 3? I don't know how anyone can say Arslan only won 3 of the first 6, never mind 3 of the whole 12.

Terrible. Just terrible.

Comment

Europe & the rest of the world needs 2 pick yp the WBC's oopen scoring so all can c what score some of the incompetent judges are seeing after rounds 4 &8....

Comment

I missed the fight, but I am blown away by the reports. I predicted a Huck KO. I guess I owe Arslan an apology. SMH.
                Last edited by ddangerous; 11-04-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

116 - 113 Arslan.

Nightmare for the judges. Almost every round could have gone to either guy.

I think the judges were swayed by Huck's body punches.

Comment

I had it 117:111 for Arslan but I knew he would be robbed on a Sauerland fightcard. So sad for German boxing fans. Shame on ARD for supporting Sauerland

Comment

Funny that Husk struggles with these cruiserweights yet does so well against Povetkin. Helps us realize how bad the heavyweights really are.

Comment

Working...
                      X