No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hucks Survives a Tough Challenge To Decision Arslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
    Funny that Husk struggles with these cruiserweights yet does so well against Povetkin. Helps us realize how bad the heavyweights really are.
    You got it vice versa. Huck LOST to Povetkin and struggles against a 42-old featherfist. It shows you how bad cruiserweights are.

If Huck would win against a Klitschko, THEN you could claim something like you have claimed.

Comment

Another Sauerland decision. Arslan won that fight.

Comment

I like watching HUCK's fights and i'm curious to see another shot with AFOLABI!!!

Comment

Funny that Husk struggles with these cruiserweights yet does so well against Povetkin. Helps us realize how bad the heavyweights really are.
          One pathetic constantly ducking heavyweight who managed to grab a fake belt struggling against Huck doesn't say anything about the heavyweights.

Comment

I just watched Huck vs Arslan.- I scored it for Arslan 6 rounds to 5 with 1 round even.
            Very close fight but I felt Arslan would have deserved the win, cause there were at least 2 close rounds which I gave Huck.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              One pathetic constantly ducking heavyweight who managed to grab a fake belt struggling against Huck doesn't say anything about the heavyweights.
              This ^^^^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Make the trilogy with Afolabi!

Comment

Holy ****..

I originally scored this fight by 1 point to Arslan. After watching it again without tiredness and a clear head, I have Arslan winning clearly 8-4 maybe even 9-3. Seriously, only one fighter was landing clean shots consistently. Yes Huck was landing a few good body shots later in the fight, but other than that he was only landing on leather. Arslan on the other hand was backing him up and landing uppercuts at will... constantly rocking Huck's head back again and again and again. 7 of the first 8 rounds can only go to Arslan.

The boxnation commentary was a joke and seem to find landing a flurry of punches on Arslan's gloves extremely impressive. Heck even Steve Bunce, one of the biggest arse kissers in boxing, had Arslan winning.

Pacquiao clearly beat Bradley.
                  Arslan clearly beat Huck.

My eyes do not deceive me.
                  Last edited by GG Magic; 11-04-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

He struggles with cruiserweights and loses to heavyweights.That's exactly what you would expect, no?

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                      You got it vice versa. Huck LOST to Povetkin and struggles against a 42-old featherfist. It shows you how bad cruiserweights are.

If Huck would win against a Klitschko, THEN you could claim something like you have claimed.
                      CRUISERWEIGHTS are better than HWS today,LEBEDEV-HUCK-AFOLABI-WLODARCZYK-GREEN-HERNANDEZ,etc....;HUCK fought well vs POVETKIN and some say he deserved the vicyory.Another fighter that bring something in HWS is DAVID HAYE,HAYE is another CRUISERWEIGHT moved up in weight,USS is another one;CRUISERWEIGHTS are better than HWS today no doubt about it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X