Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I know. I thought at least 50 would bring up a possible Gamboa-Broner match up, if they get through there next few fights.

Floyd-Gamboa....I mean that's just moronic. A featherweight against a Welterweight.......sounds like a plan for 50.
    But you cheered Floyd on when he signed to fight a two fight lightweight. Yea, just moronic eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      But you cheered Floyd on when he signed to fight a two fight lightweight. Yea, just moronic eh.
      Did I??? No. When that was signed, it was weak.

However, given Marquez just arguably beat Manny at the same weight, he should get some credit for shutting him out.

Do you ever have anything aside from Anti-Floyd to contribute to a conversation???? Not usually.

Comment

• el f@go you hurt lil b1tch..suck a big fat dick

Comment

Em is so lyrically superior to those four, it's not even close with all due respect. Bad Meets Evil he was dope, but he was still spittin' some good s**t on Encore, Relapse, and Recovery. Everyone just says Encore was wack because it wasn't a classic like his first three, and because of wack ass songs like My First Single/Big Weenie/Ass Like That. Overall, the album was solid still. He went in on Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, and had other great songs like Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, etc.

And same thing with Relapse. There were some weak moments (Bagpipes From Baghdad, My Mom, We Made You, etc). But there were some very lyrical and dope tracks too (Beautiful, Deja Vu, Underground, 3 AM, etc).

And Recovery was very good. He was great on Seduction, No Love, Here We Go, Almost Famous, etc.

Not to mention he murdered Wayne on Drop The World and No Love, as well as Kanye and Drake on Forever.

Kanye, I've always thought he was a way better producer than emcee. Wayne has been wack for many years now, and was never that great to begin with. Drake....he's alright sometimes, but he'd be much better if he got away from Young Money. And Ross.....he's just wack, everything about him.

I can't even seriously compare those 4 to Em. It's not even close. The only thing Kanye has on Em is producing, that's it.

"See in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy, so when I'm not put on this list, this s**t does not offend me, that's why I walk around like nothings bothering me, even though half these people got a f**king problem with me".
          Damn, you ain't need to go all in detail like that. LOL. Ok, in my opinion, Encore was a decent album. But it ends there. It had lots of average songs, but a few amazing ones.

Relapse and Recovery -- the magic he had in the past just wasn't there to me. Again, it's only with the Bad vs. Evil EP where I heard him really hungry on the songs. As a lyricist, I do think he's better than all 4. But he hasn't been showing it and is just not active enough like the rest. And unlike in his prime, he gets like very little attention in urban areas. When he was in his prime, his work was banging in both sides (urban and suburban). Encore was the beginning of the decline.

I think Bad vs. Evil was kind of a resurrection for him. I can't remember the last time I heard him that hungry! Same with Royce Da 5'9. I haven't heard Royce spit like that in yeaaaaaars.

Comment

• daaammmm!!!!!!!! stop running from Manny said the closest source to the Coward Im embarassed for You floyd fans! Grustler I havent been keeping up but where are You???,Id love to hangout with you BtW... due to your consistencey but I knoW yOU CAINT BE PULLING FOR THIS CHICKIN SHIAT? SINCE WHEN ARE bLACK DUDES AFRAID OF cHINGAZOS!

Comment

• The real reason why 50 left Floyd is he knew Mayweather is afraid and will not fight Pacquiao..

Comment

• Going to patiently wait for Fiddy to drop them Miss Jackson noodz

Comment

Did I??? No. When that was signed, it was weak.

However, given Marquez just arguably beat Manny at the same weight, he should get some credit for shutting him out.

Do you ever have anything aside from Anti-Floyd to contribute to a conversation???? Not usually.
                  I have tons to contribute but nobody wants to talk about anything but Floyd, so seeing as how this is a boxing forum and I use it to pass time, I speak my word. Burner tonight tried to make the same claim you just did, but he ran like a ***** when I upped threads I created about other fighters, threads that get overlooked. You too can speak your piece in those, but will you?

In regards to the Marquez fight, it was always a joke fight with Floyd no matter how he fared against Manny. They could fight at hw and jmm will still give him problems. Two other fights at different weights proves that. However, Floyd fighting a two fight lightweight is still a joke when their were better options out there in the welterweight division.

Comment

• Floyd fans on full damage control, they loved 50 Cent and now they hate him. How naive these people are.

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
                      The real reason why 50 left Floyd is he knew Mayweather is afraid and will not fight Pacquiao..
                      No it's not only about Pacquiao. Floyd made a lot of promises. Floyd's the one who convinced 50 to buy Gamboa's contract. 50 spent tons of money forming his team. He thought Floyd would become an active partner. He waited, waited, waited... Floyd came out of jail and went straight to a long vacation. 50 is pissed.

Comment

Working...
                      X