Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Floyd just got ether'd this deserves it's own thread
    @ you....I bet you jerking off to these tweets huh?...don't forget to wash your nasty ass hands LOL

Comment

• Can someone post the "mayweather deception" video? It was recently liked by blood boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        2011, the last release was a group EP, Bad vs. Evil. Not like that was another solo album. Anyways, he's just not as active as the other heads right now. I don't see how you can say those 4 are wack and then say Em isn't wack either. The other 4, year in and year out, are dominating the clubs, radios, etc. I don't even think sales is a reflection of who's really dominant anymore when it comes to music.

The Bad vs. Evil release was him at his best though. He hasn't had put out something that good in yeaaaars. In my opinion at least. I think if he was more active, I would agree with you that he's the top.
        Em is so lyrically superior to those four, it's not even close with all due respect. Bad Meets Evil he was dope, but he was still spittin' some good s**t on Encore, Relapse, and Recovery. Everyone just says Encore was wack because it wasn't a classic like his first three, and because of wack ass songs like My First Single/Big Weenie/Ass Like That. Overall, the album was solid still. He went in on Never Enough, Yellow Brick Road, and had other great songs like Mockingbird, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, etc.

And same thing with Relapse. There were some weak moments (Bagpipes From Baghdad, My Mom, We Made You, etc). But there were some very lyrical and dope tracks too (Beautiful, Deja Vu, Underground, 3 AM, etc).

And Recovery was very good. He was great on Seduction, No Love, Here We Go, Almost Famous, etc.

Not to mention he murdered Wayne on Drop The World and No Love, as well as Kanye and Drake on Forever.

Kanye, I've always thought he was a way better producer than emcee. Wayne has been wack for many years now, and was never that great to begin with. Drake....he's alright sometimes, but he'd be much better if he got away from Young Money. And Ross.....he's just wack, everything about him.

I can't even seriously compare those 4 to Em. It's not even close. The only thing Kanye has on Em is producing, that's it.

"See in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy, so when I'm not put on this list, this s**t does not offend me, that's why I walk around like nothings bothering me, even though half these people got a f**king problem with me".
        Last edited by 4Corners; 11-03-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          @ you....I bet you jerking off to these tweets huh?...don't forget to wash your nasty ass hands LOL
          I did find this very entertaining.... but I think 50's in the wrong tbh

Comment

I did find this very entertaining.... but I think 50's in the wrong tbh
            It's definitely not smart to start beefs while getting into the boxing world. And though Ellerbe is a loser and a yes man, he was right about the Gamboa thing. 50 paid all that money to buy him out from Top Rank, only to be putting him on Top Rank cards anyway. It's like Top Rank is still using Gamboa as a fighter, but 50 will be the one paying him.

Floyd was out of line about the shooting stuff, and 50 was way out of line telling Ward f **k you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              It's definitely not smart to start beefs while getting into the boxing world. And though Ellerbe is a loser and a yes man, he was right about the Gamboa thing. 50 paid all that money to buy him out from Top Rank, only to be putting him on Top Rank cards anyway. It's like Top Rank is still using Gamboa as a fighter, but 50 will be the one paying him.

Floyd was out of line about the shooting stuff, and 50 was way out of line telling Ward f **k you.
              it's clear 50 has no idea wtf he's doing. He wanted to set up a Gamboa vs Mayweather match

Comment

it's clear 50 has no idea wtf he's doing. He wanted to set up a Gamboa vs Mayweather match
                I know. I thought at least 50 would bring up a possible Gamboa-Broner match up, if they get through there next few fights.

Floyd-Gamboa....I mean that's just moronic. A featherweight against a Welterweight.......sounds like a plan for 50.

Comment

50 knows what he's doing. Arum baited Pacquiao to Gamboa and what did Gamboa do? Gamboa hinted on TV he was going for a fight with Pacquiao by calling the dude out. 50's a quick learner and just changed the carrot on the stick. It's all about controlling the fighter as a boss does to his grunt employees.

Comment

• This whole thing is silly..
                    50 is obviously butthurt Floyd didnt want to leave Haymon and GBP for him

50 sounds real ignorant.. Gamboa vs Floyd? REALLY?
                    You just paid s **** load of money for the release of Gamboa just to put him back on Top Rank cards.. Real smart 50
                    I thought you were a good business man..

Floyd needs to fight in the ring and not on twitter

Comment

• 50 acting like a lil b1tch...

well that's what he is

Comment

Working...
                      X